Recent Transfer Looking for RP Contacts

Officially as of about 12:30 AM this morning (U.S EST) I have transferred my character over to the Balmung server! Sadly, Diablos was becoming kind of dead, so I transferred in hopes of running into people that I may be able to RP with in the future. An FC is not quite required, though, I would not oppose to one, either. And I'd definitely be up for dungeon duties too, considering that I've yet to fully complete the story. Give me a buzz if any of you are interested! :cactuar:

@Celise: Thank you, thank you. 

@Kibu: Well, my character has a bit of history, though, I haven't gone into full-blown detail about it on his wiki page (link in the sig if you wanna see it). But as he is right now, he tries to keep himself cold and distant, often taking whatever sort of criticism comes his way due to his past. But while he can be abrasive, he's also kind and compassionate in his own ways. And while he believes in a sense of morals, that can often be overshadowed by his own anger and violent outbursts. So he's not bad. He just needs time to warm up.

He sounds kinda similar to my Mik'hal in the standoffishness due to issues in the past. LOL He may also happen to be a bluish haired catboy.

Feel free to message me in game if you see me. Maybe we can see if the boys can commiserate together.

Also I really like the way you have that wiki set up.

I'm fairly new myself. Kinda. I played for a little while before I stopped. I'm just starting to pick this game up again after two years (yikes you feel so overwhelmed when you plop back into a 50 monk). It'd be cool to RP some time in the future.

He sounds kinda similar to my Mik'hal in the standoffishness due to issues in the past. LOL He may also happen to be a bluish haired catboy.

Feel free to message me in game if you see me. Maybe we can see if the boys can commiserate together.

Also I really like the way you have that wiki set up.

Oh boy! Could there be a cat fight? I kinda hope so, honestly. xD

And thank you! It took me a while to set it up at the time when I had no sleep. =w=;;

I'm fairly new myself. Kinda. I played for a little while before I stopped. I'm just starting to pick this game up again after two years (yikes you feel so overwhelmed when you plop back into a 50 monk). It'd be cool to RP some time in the future.

Oh boy, don't I know how that is. @_@

But yes, I'd be happy to do some RP with you in the future. Name is the same as what I have up here.

@Kibu: Well, my character has a bit of history, though, I haven't gone into full-blown detail about it on his wiki page (link in the sig if you wanna see it). But as he is right now, he tries to keep himself cold and distant, often taking whatever sort of criticism comes his way due to his past. But while he can be abrasive, he's also kind and compassionate in his own ways. And while he believes in a sense of morals, that can often be overshadowed by his own anger and violent outbursts. So he's not bad. He just needs time to warm up.

Ah, I am blind! Thank you for pointing out the link.

He seems like an interesting character! Runic's Mik'hal is actually the twin brother of my Cam'nahl, so if you two connect sometime in game there would undoubtedly be some excuse sometime for Cam to stop by. He's much more trusting than Mik; Cam's a healer and a scholar and a shy, quiet nerdkitty.

I wonder if the world would explode with three blue-haired catboys in the same place at the same time...

Ah, I am blind! Thank you for pointing out the link.

He seems like an interesting character! Runic's Mik'hal is actually the twin brother of my Cam'nahl, so if you two connect sometime in game there would undoubtedly be some excuse sometime for Cam to stop by. He's much more trusting than Mik; Cam's a healer and a scholar and a shy, quiet nerdkitty.

I wonder if the world would explode with three blue-haired catboys in the same place at the same time...

It would result in a cataclysmic devestation the world has never seen!

Kidding, I honestly have no clue lol. That would be funny to see three blue-haired Mi'Qote in the same area. Though, if we're being technical, Theodore's reasoning is more of a curse than simple genetics. But yes. I will definitely be on the lookout for both of these characters on the server.

I'm looking for contacts myself and am always up for running content with others, so if you ever catch me online, feel free to shoot a friend request my way. ;3

As for RP, I have some characters listed a few threads down though I'm uncertain what you're looking for IC wise. Just drop me a line if interested.

I'm looking for contacts myself and am always up for running content with others, so if you ever catch me online, feel free to shoot a friend request my way. ;3

As for RP, I have some characters listed a few threads down though I'm uncertain what you're looking for IC wise. Just drop me a line if interested.

Oh dear. Yune doesn't appreciate violence or darkness. This may be a steep uphill battle then lol. Theodore mainly needs friends in his life, but he makes it very difficult as he is now. It's not impossible. Just difficult. xD

Oh dear. Yune doesn't appreciate violence or darkness. This may be a steep uphill battle then lol. Theodore mainly needs friends in his life, but he makes it very difficult as he is now. It's not impossible. Just difficult. xD

lol, I'm still working on the wiki, so aside the background info, the other stuff there is pretty out-dated. Finding the time to rework everything has been difficult, but I'm making efforts little by little. Her likes/dislikes are a little different now, and she's not as much of a pacifist as she used to be after certain circumstances that I still need to detail in her background since my previous format skips from Teenage years straight to Present. -_-

I'll get some of the info in there updated, but as far as "Darkness" goes, it was meant to be fear of the dark. Sleeping with a light on was her type in the past. lol

As for "difficult friendships", she's rather accustomed to those. >_>

Difficult cat-boy looking for friends!? Sign me up! X3 As a lover of random pokes and interacting with new people, feel free to seek me out anytime. Olive's wiki isn't really much to look at right now, but if you have any questions about any of my characters feel free to send me a message. ~

Hope to see you in-game. :moogle:

Difficult cat-boy looking for friends!? Sign me up! X3 As a lover of random pokes and interacting with new people, feel free to seek me out anytime. Olive's wiki isn't really much to look at right now, but if you have any questions about any of my characters feel free to send me a message. ~

Hope to see you in-game. :moogle:

I would just like to say that Momoko makes me wanna collapse from sugar overdose. Like, oh my god. She's too damn cute. I can't even! @_@ :love:

Olive seems like a good girl, but klutzy. Oddly enough, I feel that Theo needs someone like her around time and again. It's often the good people who seem uh... "not all there" that often lead to good friendships.

As for Alicio, oh boy. I won't lie when I say that I'm kind of interested to see how he and Theodore would interact. The broody cat-boy and the seemingly equally broody Elezen(who is gorgeous, by the way). I would be more than happy to try an attempt to RP with all three(cuz I'm greedy like that).