New to roleplaying but really excited to start!

Sunella

Hi everyone!

I've been playing FFXIV on and off for the past years (started in 2013) and I finally decided to start roleplaying. ^^

--MMORPG background

I haven't played that many but my first mmorpg that I ever played was ffxiv. I've also played Aura Kingdom and recently some black desert. They were good, but no one beats ffxiv in my opinion, haha.

--RP experience

I don't have that much experience when it comes to roleplaying. I haven't done it recently but I remember when I was a child I used to do it all the time and I loved it. I saw that ffxiv had a big roleplay community and it seemed to be really fun to roleplay in a game, that's something I've never done before.

--Character ideas/info

My character is Sunella Rose, a young hyur that's really fond of flowers. She and her brother Jerod owns a flower shop in Gridania which they took over from their mother when she got murdered.

I have a wiki page for her so if you're interested you can check it out!

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Sunella_Rose

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google. :)

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Hmm... I think between light and medium at first since I don't have much experience as a roleplayer but as I make progress and become better my goal is heavy. ^^

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm from Europe, Sweden to be exact so my english is kind of limited, sadly... :( So I apologize

if I make grammar and spelling mistakes.

I think that's all! Thank you for reading~ :)

Well heya there! I'm Scaith, welcomer extroardinair and all round cheerful guy. I see you're still feelin kinda new to RP? Well, if you'd like, I'd be happy to either RP with you or even just chatter and get to know one another in PM if you'd like. Or, if you'd rather, you can find me online sometime under the name Scaith Nightbreaker! Anywho, welcome again the RPC and Balmung! ^_^

Well heya there! I'm Scaith, welcomer extroardinair and all round cheerful guy. I see you're still feelin kinda new to RP? Well, if you'd like, I'd be happy to either RP with you or even just chatter and get to know one another in PM if you'd like. Or, if you'd rather, you can find me online sometime under the name Scaith Nightbreaker! Anywho, welcome again the RPC and Balmung! ^_^

Hellooo~

Yes, I'd love to! That would be really fun.

I'll add you in the game when I get online, if you don't mind of course. ^^

And thank you so much! :)

Lmao of course I don't mind! Most often I suggest PM chatter is cause I'm always working during the day and I'm bored, so I love it when folks keep me company XP

No Scaith! You get in the game and RP with people! Stop working so much.

*gets the broom after him*

((Btw, there is no real aggression here....))*hits him with the broom*

Lmao of course I don't mind! Most often I suggest PM chatter is cause I'm always working during the day and I'm bored, so I love it when folks keep me company XP

Hahaha I was just making sure. :lol: Yeah it's kind of the same with me. I'm on summer vacation right now and my friends can't hang out all the time so I tend to get bored a lot. :/

No Scaith! You get in the game and RP with people! Stop working so much.

*gets the broom after him*

((Btw, there is no real aggression here....))*hits him with the broom*

:: whines and runs away from broom whacking :: T_T why u do dis?....

Hey there, and welcome to the RPC! I'm sort of new-ish to the community, myself, but I've done my fair share of RP in MMOs. Feel free to send me a whisper in-game--Gerel Kha--whenever you feel like chatting, have questions, wanna RP, or whatever! I'm normally just running around like a derp, so I never mind the conversation.

Hey there, and welcome to the RPC! I'm sort of new-ish to the community, myself, but I've done my fair share of RP in MMOs. Feel free to send me a whisper in-game--Gerel Kha--whenever you feel like chatting, have questions, wanna RP, or whatever! I'm normally just running around like a derp, so I never mind the conversation.

Hi, and thank you!

Yes, I will totally do that! ^^ See you in game~

I'd also like to take the moment to note there are a good amount of EU area role players on this site and in this community. Getting to know them might be very beneficial on a time zone stand point too.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but there may be a linkshell just for those folks?

I've many in my own circle, and I know some times their times can be tricky to work out with others ( except the ones who...you know never sleep or anything ^_^ )

Hello! Welcome. I'm in game a hell of a lot at the moment (Stupid short term disability) so if you see me, feel free to randomly say hi, or initiate some RP. If I'm not IC, just poke me with a stick and tell me you want to RP with me. I'll be cool with it.

I'd also like to take the moment to note there are a good amount of EU area role players on this site and in this community. Getting to know them might be very beneficial on a time zone stand point too.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but there may be a linkshell just for those folks?

I've many in my own circle, and I know some times their times can be tricky to work out with others ( except the ones who...you know never sleep or anything ^_^ )

Yes, time zones can cause a lot of inconvenience, but It's good that there are more EU roleplayers! I'll definitely look into if I can find a linkshell, that would be perfect. ^^

Hello! Welcome. I'm in game a hell of a lot at the moment (Stupid short term disability) so if you see me, feel free to randomly say hi, or initiate some RP. If I'm not IC, just poke me with a stick and tell me you want to RP with me. I'll be cool with it.

Hi and thank you!

Ooh, I hope you'll get better soon. :(

I will definitely do that, thanks~