Lalafell average height

*ahem* Okay Aurora was created as a Lalafell, shortest playable race in the game, with only Sylphs and Moogles being smaller (and Vath/Gnath being slightly as tall). This means that I do not know the exact height of Lalafells in comparison to other Spoken races. I peg them to be about the knee level of Highlanders, Male Au Ra and Roegadyn, but about waste level of the rest. My best guess is two to three fulms, is this right?

Minimum height for Lalafell is 2'10", mid is 3', and max is 3'2". If you want to be more specific, according to this page I'm looking at, there's an extra .2 ilms on all three numbers. Also, this height range is the same for male and female, Dunesfolk and Plainsfolk. Of course, that's just how it's shown in game. Your character could be shorter or taller than usual if you so wanted, and I'm sure not many folks would bat an eye at it. Within reason, of course... you'd be hard pressed to get away with saying you were a six fulm Lalafell.

If you want to see the page, with it's listing of all the racial height mins, mids, and maxes, it's right here.

Minimum height for Lalafell is 2'10", mid is 3', and max is 3'2". If you want to be more specific, according to this page I'm looking at, there's an extra .2 ilms on all three numbers. Also, this height range is the same for male and female, Dunesfolk and Plainsfolk. Of course, that's just how it's shown in game. Your character could be shorter or taller than usual if you so wanted, and I'm sure not many folks would bat an eye at it. Within reason, of course... you'd be hard pressed to get away with saying you were a six fulm Lalafell.

If you want to see the page, with it's listing of all the racial height mins, mids, and maxes, it's right here.

Thanks and I was going more for 1'8, so a little shorter than those numbers are. And yes, I'm aware that 6 fulms is pushing it alot

Just as a warning, that would be over a fulm shorter than the usual minimum height for a Lalafell, when the variance between min and max height is about four ilms. And considering how small they already are... that's about a two-thirds to nearly half the size smaller than other Lalafell in general. That's a pretty wee Lala. I'm not entirely sure how Chachan, for example, would react to seeing a Lalafell a head shorter than him.

It would certainly be something you'd probably want to put in your character info block, at the very least. As otherwise folks would likely assume them to be the regular small as opposed to extra small. Heck, it could be a conversation starter! If you don't mind RP that effectively opens with "Y U SO SMOL," of course. :lol:

Just as a warning, that would be over a fulm shorter than the usual minimum height for a Lalafell, when the variance between min and max height is about four ilms. And considering how small they already are... that's about a two-thirds to nearly half the size smaller than other Lalafell in general. That's a pretty wee Lala. I'm not entirely sure how Chachan, for example, would react to seeing a Lalafell a head shorter than him.

It would certainly be something you'd probably want to put in your character info block, at the very least. As otherwise folks would likely assume them to be the regular small as opposed to extra small. Heck, it could be a conversation starter! If you don't mind RP that effectively opens with "Y U SO SMOL," of course. :lol:

Good point, I don;t know exactly how height works and I though that the difference would be a mere 3 ilms (read: I focused on only one digit). I'm gonna correct that to be more "shorter than average" than "One head shorter than a normal Lala" Thanks again. :)