Returning RPer LF Connections

Hey everyone!

So I've recently returned to Final Fantasy after a long duration away. I RP on Balmunq but am on EU time, specifically UK time. So I'm around at some fairly odd times for EST what with being on EST+5! I'm struggling to find any random roleplay out and about in the world other than the Quicksand and lately I've found myself a tad shy of enormous crowds!

I'm looking for any friendly connections I can find to be entirely honest! The more humorous the better. I don't mind mature or dark themes or anything in between and won't say no to any potential romances or rivalries either. If you want to help slay the beast of boredom assailing me swing me a message here or ingame on my character Ignee Flametongue :D

I know that here on the RPC, we have an EU Directory which gives information on the LSes and FCs, but since you are already part a FC, the LSes is where you would want to look the most. I'm currently on mobile and unfortunetly, I can't give the link, sorry about that!

I know that here on the RPC, we have an EU Directory which gives information on the LSes and FCs, but since you are already part a FC, the LSes is where you would want to look the most. I'm currently on mobile and unfortunetly, I can't give the link, sorry about that!

The link to what GhostlyMaiden is on about is in my signature :) Feel free to fill out the template as well, it's great to see so many Europeans joining up recently.

Welcome back! I know the pain as a fellow EU person!

Oyuu's Order of Ouroboros is a good place to check out if you are interested in meeting more EU people as well as play a Thaumaturge or some other type of magick practitioner! It's not necessarily bound to a Free Company so getting involved should be easy!

You're also free to poke me directly as I tend to be online regularly and nearly always IC!