Cool unique name for new Odd Jobs FC?

What should my Free Company name be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What should my Free Company name be?

• Nick of All Trades
    • Holt of All Trades

Original Tumblr post

So, I've been considering making an odd jobs/jack-of-all-trades style free company with my main character Nicholas Holt being the leader/boss. The main inspiration is from an anime called Gintama, where the main characters run an odd jobs business named "Yorozuya Gin-chan", or "Odd Jobs Gin-chan". If you have the time, I would like to hear some nice suggestions on what I should call the free company, and then think it over from there. Thanks in advance.

NOTE FOR MODS: If I posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to wherever it is most suitable! Thank you!

I'm a huge fan of Gintama, Nick, sounds like a good idea. Will it be humor-heavy too? Does Nicholas Holt have a sweet tooth? :P

How about...

Nick/Holt of All Trades

All-rounders?

Lmao Warren, made my day.

Hahaha perhaps perhaps! But actually, that seems like an awesome name! Nick (or Holt) of All Trades! Yea both sound cool and fitting! Set up a poll to decide if Nick or Holt will be the first word! :D

Nick's Knacks.

Heh funny! May be a sub-name or something.... ;)

Oddyssey, Oddworld, Take 'n Make, Nick and Rick, Sea Odders, about 15 other things with (insert adjective) Odders because Otters are a thing in Gridania, Oddities, Oddball, Holt the Odd, Goddly Incorporated, Godds Corps, Jack and Smack, Jack in the Box, Garry's Odd, Odd Jobs, East State Trading, Proddability (for a scientist/researcher group), Holtz Hogan, Round in Bout, Odd Shoppe, Dollaroo...

Alright, yea, I'm running out of ideas...