Re-introductions

After hosting an event just the other day, I felt the need to get in touch with the community once more, so hello everyone.

My name--that is the name most people know me as--is Jace Hunter. I've been on Balmung for a long time and I absolutely love to RP. My FC is working on a kind of rebuild, and I am working on the same thing personally as well. As much as I love RP, I kind of fell out of the "go to the Quicksand and chat with someone randomly" scene after my FC came back, but I miss those days and really want to get in touch with a lot of you for some RP sometime!

You can usually find me on during the week at random-ish times (usually nights, after like 6-7pm) but if you ever wanna set something up, just let me know!

Jace as a character believes he is the greatest mind in all Eorzea, but really he's just a big nerd. He can be a little annoying and childish, but is ultimately just looking for attention. He's a good (or at least neutral good) miqo'te, I promise. :P

If you ever feel like some RP you can hit me up here, on skype at Kamiwolfy, on tumblr at jace-hunter.tumblr.com or in game of course!

Hey hey!

Been a follower of yours on tumblr for a while, really impressed with the events that you offer! Good stuff.

Hope to see you around! We should get some RPs going sometime.

Hey hey!

Been a follower of yours on tumblr for a while, really impressed with the events that you offer! Good stuff.

Hope to see you around! We should get some RPs going sometime.

Hey thanks!

I hope we can get some cool RP stuff going soon! Feel free to shoot my a message any time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jace! I don't think we've met, but that just sounds like an invitation for a meeting, doesn't it? How often do you have time to branch out? I wouldn't mind if you and some of your FC mates came by our RP venue, Serene Haven Inn, to meet some folks in my FC, and we might head to your place sometime just the same. We have a hosted tavern night coming up (event details) if you feel like checking that out, or just let me know and we can arrange an impromptu gathering if that interests you. :)