Finally transferred to Balmung, hi everyone!

Smartmax

Yeah, I gave up trying to make a new character on Balmung so I paid for a transfer, now I can finally RP like I want to!

I'm not too experienced with MMOs in general, and I'm even more clueless about MMO RPs, but I've done chatroom and PM RPing for about two years now and I write as a hobby so I'm pretty confident that this shouldn't be too hard!

My character is a Miqo'te Keeper, blessed by the goddess Menphina, leaving her with great power which needed to be restricted lest she lose control of her emotions and cause some serious harm! 

I'm pretty confused about the exact differences between Medium and Heavy RPers, but I think I'm somewhere between there, I like a nice, well structured and plot based RP with lore and stuff like that.

Personally, I'm a film student who lives in Auckland New Zealand, and I love to meet new people so please come talk to me! (Especially if you can help out with the aforementioned confusion over RP 'weight' :D)

Heya, and welcome to Balmung!

As a suggestion, what you are trying to roleplay, being blessed by the Twelve, is a very, very touchy subject, as these people claimed to be Avatars of the Gods are extremely rare, if not over the top silly Overpowered (and basically no one knows where these Archons are at the moment). So you /might/ want to drop that.

If you scroll down the first post, you can see why your concept might be a bit of a clashing idea!

Just praising Menphina is cool though :)!

Yeah, I gave up trying to make a new character on Balmung so I paid for a transfer, now I can finally RP like I want to!

I'm not too experienced with MMOs in general, and I'm even more clueless about MMO RPs, but I've done chatroom and PM RPing for about two years now and I write as a hobby so I'm pretty confident that this shouldn't be too hard!

My character is a Miqo'te Keeper, blessed by the goddess Menphina, leaving her with great power which needed to be restricted lest she lose control of her emotions and cause some serious harm! 

I'm pretty confused about the exact differences between Medium and Heavy RPers, but I think I'm somewhere between there, I like a nice, well structured and plot based RP with lore and stuff like that.

Personally, I'm a film student who lives in Auckland New Zealand, and I love to meet new people so please come talk to me! (Especially if you can help out with the aforementioned confusion over RP 'weight' :D)

Ehehey, a newbie in the server like me :D (Though not really character newbie since you transferred unlike me but yeah! Newcomers unite? xD)

I agree with what Virella said though with the whole, touched being a sensitive topic but yeah! I'm not an expert with RPing or in the server but I don't mind meeting a new friend, IC-wise and OOC-wise and discussing RP things! C: It helps that you're somewhat near my timezone too... Kinda...

Heya, and welcome to Balmung!

As a suggestion, what you are trying to roleplay, being blessed by the Twelve, is a very, very touchy subject, as these people claimed to be Avatars of the Gods are extremely rare, if not over the top silly Overpowered (and basically no one knows where these Archons are at the moment). So you /might/ want to drop that.

If you scroll down the first post, you can see why your concept might be a bit of a clashing idea!

Just praising Menphina is cool though :)!

Ah, I suppose I should elaborate. Being unfamiliar with the world, I assumed that 'Avatars of the Gods' were rare and only should be made if I knew what I was actually talking about. As such, my character isn't exactly one of those. Her 'blessing' so to speak was due to her birth and the fact that her family is incredibly devoted to the goddess herself, instead of being an 'Avatar', it's more that her power is a boon granted to her family and that she's destined to become an adventurer in the name of Menphina than that she gets any kind of special treatment.