Hello everyone!

wolfytot

I'm very, very, VERY new to FFXIV roleplay. I know very little lore if any. I was lucky and managed to squeeze myself into the Balmung server and decided now would be the perfect time to introduce myself to the RP community.

My name is Wolfytot, and my main character's name on this server is Rorodo Rodo, my female dunefolk lalafel.

I'm 22 years old and I have about 4 years of experience with RP. I love all things cute and adorable and I'm most known for favoring the tiny races in whatever MMO I join. I began my RP hobby on WoW and was best known for my love of gnomes. Tamy, my gnome monk, was my best known character there.

I also RP on Guild Wars 2 with my main characters being my asura, Biologist Iziri, and my sylvari, Callinux.

To the surprise of no one, my select character from this mmo was a pink haired lalafel.

Growing up, I didn't really get in to the Final Fantasy franchise. I know very little about the lore of this world or the main story and I haven't a clue where to even begin reading about it. GW2 does a great job of fleshing out the world through the personal campaign, and in WoW, I had wowpedia. Here, I just don't know where to go to find it. If someone would be so kind as to offer me a place in their RP circle and get me acquainted with the world I would be most thankful.

You're certainly welcome in mine! Kasi and I don't run into Lalafel anywhere near as much as we should. In any case though, welcome aboard the Balmung, FFXIV, and the RPC! :thumbsup:

Every FF game is its own game- there are some common elements shared between the games (such as chocobos) but generally each game is its own world and lore. So, at the very least, you don't need to play catch up with a whole lot of lore that's coming from other games. The main story questline is your ticket to lore, and you're welcome to ask questions around here too! FFXIV has one of the best storylines you'll find in MMO's today, so you're in for a treat. The Encyclopedia Eorzea is the one-stop-shop for game lore aside from the game itself, so if you can find a copy of that, you'll be drowning in lore you'd swear was coming from a Dungeons & Dragons campaign book! 

Hope to see you around!

You're certainly welcome in mine! Kasi and I don't run into Lalafel anywhere near as much as we should. In any case though, welcome aboard the Balmung, FFXIV, and the RPC! :thumbsup:

Every FF game is its own game- there are some common elements shared between the games (such as chocobos) but generally each game is its own world and lore. So, at the very least, you don't need to play catch up with a whole lot of lore that's coming from other games. The main story questline is your ticket to lore, and you're welcome to ask questions around here too! FFXIV has one of the best storylines you'll find in MMO's today, so you're in for a treat. The Encyclopedia Eorzea is the one-stop-shop for game lore aside from the game itself, so if you can find a copy of that, you'll be drowning in lore you'd swear was coming from a Dungeons & Dragons campaign book! 

Hope to see you around!

Hey! I read about Shroudlife in your signature. I have a character concept for my Au Ra that fits perfectly. Unfortunately she's still stuck on another server. But whenever I can get her to Balmung, I'll shoot you a message. :)