Family Tree

Gerik

Interesting! Here you go!

...you forgot Aly's hubby even though they are divorced...

lol

Pfft. He doesn't count. He was always so distant...all she got from him was an awesome last name. ;)

I hear rumors that there might be an attractive mancat in the works, however...that would be nice to have him RP...

caFP7FP.jpg

So...this took longer than I'd like to admit, but it's a rough start to conforming to the new naming conventions to Elezen. I also gave reason to why Molt has the name he has now, which is completely unfrench.

Basically, Agathelle and Marcaux were one of VERY few Duskwight/Wildwood Elezens that broke the barrier of their clans. Admittingly, they got a little hippy with their child(ren)'s surname, which is a combination of their own, to help celebrate their unity.

Tomaux (name pending), will not have had as much luck finding a nice Duskwight to settle down with to support his parent's ideals, but instead mixed his name with Valerie's, in a loose fashion, to pass down to Molt to "Mix whatever you want-- just be happy" and keep similar ideals.

Hurray for family trees! This isn't completely finalized yet. Islude is/was married and may have a daughter. And several names aren't finalized yet either (and may not be anytime soon for all I know).

Felstar_Tree.png

It may look odd at certain spots. Particularly the Sarah Mavanix --> Clovis portion. But it's all part of the House Mavanix/Felstar ongoing 'war' back in the day.

I also have a Mavanix family tree that's even more complex. Those who joined in on the House Mavanix storyline in game are likely semi-familiar with it. It's no longer really accurate due to the revelation that Cartius, Kylin, and Kylin's siblings are not actually Mavanixs after all. But here it is anyway:

Mavanix_Tree.png

It's probably hard to read but here's the link for full zooming capabilities: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/images/b/b8/Mavanix_Tree.png

Hurray for family trees! This isn't completely finalized yet. Islude is/was married and may have a daughter. And several names aren't finalized yet either (and may not be anytime soon for all I know).

Felstar_Tree.png

It may look odd at certain spots. Particularly the Sarah Mavanix --> Clovis portion. But it's all part of the House Mavanix/Felstar ongoing 'war' back in the day.

I also have a Mavanix family tree that's even more complex. Those who joined in on the House Mavanix storyline in game are likely semi-familiar with it. It's no longer really accurate due to the revelation that Cartius, Kylin, and Kylin's siblings are not actually Mavanixs after all. But here it is anyway:

Mavanix_Tree.png

It's probably hard to read but here's the link for full zooming capabilities: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/images/b/b8/Mavanix_Tree.png

Holy hell lol

That's an extensive family!