Friend is looking for a FC need help.

A'rhecce

Hello my friend recently transfered over towards Balmung,  currently spent a good amount of time lurking through alot of the free companies specifically looking for a MERC/Adventure rp fc,  yet at a loss we cannot at all find any or one with open recruitment.  Does anyone know of any fcs that would be recruiting at the moment?

Hey there, and welcome aboard! :D

As someone else who plays a very active mercenary in the community, I haven't seen a lot of organized mercenary companies. Your best bet is to individually network with other players and groups, sign up for events, get involved into every spontaneous event you can. There is a ton of IC work to be done out there if you go and look for it (or make it yourself and get others to join in)! That being said, there ARE some groups that do offer mercenary work if you manage to take the effort to get into touch with them. 

For one, I can recommend Mischief's Coven at the very least, who do offer jobs aside from just simple thievery, and you don't need to join the FC to participate with them:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17879

Hope this helps a bit!

Hey there, and welcome aboard! :D

As someone else who plays a very active mercenary in the community, I haven't seen a lot of organized mercenary companies. Your best bet is to individually network with other players and groups, sign up for events, get involved into every spontaneous event you can. There is a ton of IC work to be done out there if you go and look for it (or make it yourself and get others to join in)! That being said, there ARE some groups that do offer mercenary work if you manage to take the effort to get into touch with them. 

For one, I can recommend Mischief's Coven at the very least, who do offer jobs aside from just simple thievery, and you don't need to join the FC to participate with them:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17879

Hope this helps a bit!

Thank you for the advice really appreciated i'll send this to my friend to see if he wants to join.