Roleplay Mateus (RPM)

Koti Nexus

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in POTD right now.  Give me 10 minutes and I'll grab you. Sorry for the delay.

No rush, I just hadn't been having any luck getting ahold of anyone so I wasn't sure what was up. ^.^; I'm new to the game so wasn't sure if I was just being a derp and doing something wrong.

Lol no worries, it won't let you send a message if someone is in a duty, that's all.

Hi guys its wonderful to see you growing the rp community here on Mateus. I have freed up a ls slot to join RPC Just because I have limited slots as I run a hunting ls and stuff. Some of my fc members might like to join when I let them know in the future. We like to rp its just mostly ooc in fc chat. I use to be in a RP LS before hw but I had left it for room. If anyone wants to message me or be friends in game feel free. 

:tonberry:

Hi guys its wonderful to see you growing the rp community here on Mateus. I have freed up a ls slot to join RPC Just because I have limited slots as I run a hunting ls and stuff. Some of my fc members might like to join when I let them know in the future. We like to rp its just mostly ooc in fc chat. I use to be in a RP LS before hw but I had left it for room. If anyone wants to message me or be friends in game feel free. 

There should be a couple on this morning to reach out to, or you can send a message through the Discord if you're having trouble getting hold of someone.

To add to what Khantyer has said, if you also need to the Discord link, please let me know by PM here on the Hydaelyn forums. I'll be glad to provide one to you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Changed Lukong Drake to Auryn Khadus because RP reasons. Same person, just new name and some crazy character dev.

Will be adding in more houses and don't worry folks! We still got plenty of room out here!

Hello!  New to FFXIV, though I used to play-by-post roleplay and I'd be interested in listening in on some of the conversation about roleplay on the linkshells.  I did a player search for each of the names last night and today, but I did not see anyone online.  I was hoping to get an invite somehow.  Thanks in advance!

Hello!  New to FFXIV, though I used to play-by-post roleplay and I'd be interested in listening in on some of the conversation about roleplay on the linkshells.  I did a player search for each of the names last night and today, but I did not see anyone online.  I was hoping to get an invite somehow.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry we didnt catch you! A couple of us called an early night. But if you're on this morning, we'll be sure to grab you.

We are still growing strong! We have up to around 90 members, and typically about 20-30 people on almost any given time! Things are still going strong and the rp stories continue to move forward for everyone!

We are still growing strong! We have up to around 90 members, and typically about 20-30 people on almost any given time! Things are still going strong and the rp stories continue to move forward for everyone!

Wow, that's amazing! You really seem to have gotten that RP community up and running since I last checked in. Keep it up!

Wow, that's amazing! You really seem to have gotten that RP community up and running since I last checked in. Keep it up!

Thank you! ^^

Hi!

I've recently made a character on this server upon stumbling upon this thread and would be interested in listening and perhaps joining the conversations in role playing on the Linkshells but is unable to find anyone on to ask for an invite and hope to get one if it is possible. o)-(

Thanks!

Hi!

I've recently made a character on this server upon stumbling upon this thread and would be interested in listening and perhaps joining the conversations in role playing on the Linkshells but is unable to find anyone on to ask for an invite and hope to get one if it is possible. o)-(

Thanks!

Hey there, we have several folks with Leader (You can see the list on the front page of this thread), if you are still having trouble tracking us down. Please let us know who your character is, so we can all also keep an eye out for you as well. :)

Hello, my name is Cirina Blackwind. I've just joined Mateus and I'm looking to connect to a RP LS. I've joined a FC that's not 100% RP focused but I'd still like to meet people that do focus on it. Also, I'm new to role-playing but have always wanted to take part.

Well we can certainly help with that. Alot of us are on right now if youd like to reach out :)

Hello!

I recently started playing FFXIV and wanted to get involved in the RP community in it. After looking through my options I found this thread and thought this community sounds pretty cool. I made a character on Mateus and couldn't find anyone listed, although being so new to the game I may not even be searching right.

My character's name is A'zunyan Rhiki and I'd love it if someone could get in contact with me.

Hello!

I recently started playing FFXIV and wanted to get involved in the RP community in it. After looking through my options I found this thread and thought this community sounds pretty cool. I made a character on Mateus and couldn't find anyone listed, although being so new to the game I may not even be searching right.

My character's name is A'zunyan Rhiki and I'd love it if someone could get in contact with me.

Hey there! Yeah, we are a small group compared to places like Balmung so we are trickier to find. The best suggestion I have is to keep out for those listed in the list. If you see one of us on, grab us and we'll get you in!

I'll let those with LS sharing to also keep an eye out for you as well!

It's been a little bit but I decided to check back in and wow things seem to be growing steadily. If I don't watch it by the time I am able to play again you all will be as populated as Balmung. :P hehe.

It's been a little bit but I decided to check back in and wow things seem to be growing steadily. If I don't watch it by the time I am able to play again you all will be as populated as Balmung. :P hehe.

Hey there!

I don't think we will ever get that large, honestly, but we are moving on up! I think we have around 80-90 individual people (not counting alts), and rock around 20-25 people on about any given time (except for very late evenings).

I will say that Mist is actually filling up as housing goes, but still room in Beds and Goblet. Its actually been pretty nice, overall with rp sometimes happening in the world and other times, in the private housing wards.

I look forward to when you can come join us. :D

Hello, I am Katsu Kuroko a Lalafell that is trying to find himself in a crazy world. You may see me around Aca's office and Rhy's bar. I usually go both IC and OOC when needed. I am a casual roleplayer and I have a bad habit of trying to plan some things for a character but recently I have learned to wing some things. Right now I am creating an FC called The Forgiven. If you like to contact me I am always on Discord with the username of DarkTruths16#4023

I'll join sooner or later. Doing a bit of rp over discord just to pass time heh. ^^ Good to hear one of the wards is filling up :D Curious how things are gonna go when they add in the new housing area with the expansion.