Roleplay Mateus (RPM)

Koti Nexus

There is a Discord? Oh dears, I was not aware x.x

Indeed! There is the Mateus RP HUB and then there is the RPM's. The Mateus RP Hub has no linkshell but is a massive social gathering of all types of walks of life in the RP community with no real "community" rules.

While the RPM has community rules which we do try to enforce to show ideals of an RP community, but they are not enforced outside of the RPM's linkshell and discord, understandable since all Free Companies and other communities do have their own beliefs on how things should be done.

In essence, the RPM was the founding start, but given the size, it is now simply a branching location, should someone decide they wish to branch off of us, but it is not required.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there any more room for another Balmung refugee?

We sure do!

Just keep an eye out for the names listed above and I may be one of my alts today, which are:

Morgana Tempest

Auryn Khadus

Rene Marques

Orianne Silvius

And if them, probably on my main Vaelyn Nykah.

Till then, feel free to join the Mateus Hub (They are not the RPM, but have a ton of about everyone on it): https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

I just realized I ran a trial with a couple of you yesterday and I've been meaning to try and get on this linkshell!  Thanks again for being so pleasant to play with, any room for a total FFXIV newbie?  :)

Oh Hey there!

Yeah we got room still!

If I see you online while I'm on Vaelyn, since I friended you as him, I'll get you on the linkshell!

Hey getting back into the game and have a friend in tow, if your still open to returning and new pair of players. Atrus Black is my character name.

Hey there! sorry for delay on getting back with you! We had to make a 3rd linkshell, so things got a little hectic.

I'll try to keep an eye out for your name. Just let me know what times you are around (eastern or pacific) and I'll see if I can catch you online!

Hey, I'm pretty new to the RP thing, but does this linkshell still have room?

Hey there, sorry for the delay!!

We just opened up a 3rd Linkshell and still have room.

I am still trying to keep an eye out for folks, but till then, please feel free to join the other large community Mateus RP HUB on Discord, as we are sorta sister groups.

https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

Hi I'm pretty new but not all that new as I played in ARR but not HW. anyway id like an invite to the LS if possible id like to make contaxts in the RP community and seek a RP FC if at all possible. Seraphyn Arcana is my characters name.

To folks who are looking to join or have sent me PMs, I am on vacation right now due to the July 4th Holiday, so forgive my silence on the matter. I also need to recharge my 14 batteries before I hit the critical state of burn out.

People keep an eye out for those listed who have linkshell holding and also join the Mateus HUB, which is a large community of Mateus RPers. You can find their listeing, I believe, within the Player directory.

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if there is still space on the LS or not but I'm finally getting a bit more free time instead of just playing catch-up in the game. If I could get an invite that'd be great, if not I hang out on the discord as well from time to time (it just moves a bit faster then I tend to keep track of soo... short of my name being shouted or a direct message I tend to not give it too much attention).

Hi guys. I'm new to FF14. I'd like to join this linkshell please (I've never joined one before and am a little confused as to how to track people down).

I'm on as "Nemriele Aventine", usually late afternoon to evenings EST, but also other random times.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could also use an invite to the LS for one Yvelont Navarre, if possible. :)

just started in mateus to roleplay and wanted to see if it was possible to join the linkshell. im new to mmo rp so i would love any advice and guidelines from people c^: my character's name is Yan Liriosa

Seeing as I can not PM people at all. I've come here for an invite request. My character's name is Vovonopa Funopa

new to roleplaying in mateus, so was wondering if i could get an invite to the linkshell? ign is aiyu miyu!

Hey, I'd like an invite to the linkshell.

Ign is Eclaire De'wynter.

Hello there, sorry for the delay on this. I have left 14 due to just long years and just growing tired, that said though, Mateus has grown fantastically thanks to everyone's efforts and I have left the continued growth to everyone who still resides there.

For now, please feel free to join the Mateus RP HUB, as it is a sister group to the RPM and has some wonderful people there: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

Best of luck on Mateus! :love: