Roleplay Mateus (RPM)

Koti Nexus

This is fantastic! I am very happy to see Mateus has a growing RP community. It was one of my first servers to play on when I started FFXIV and I am happy to be back. So far everyone seems really nice although I haven't rp'd yet but I have seen people running around with the RP tag. Very awesome!

My name's Y'dya Moshantu so if you see me, say hi or toss an invite to the LS (I am in a happy FC atm but they don't RP as of yet so we will see where that goes). I haven't worked out my character just yet but seeing people being active is a good motivator :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fantastic! I am very happy to see Mateus has a growing RP community. It was one of my first servers to play on when I started FFXIV and I am happy to be back. So far everyone seems really nice although I haven't rp'd yet but I have seen people running around with the RP tag. Very awesome!

My name's Y'dya Moshantu so if you see me, say hi or toss an invite to the LS (I am in a happy FC atm but they don't RP as of yet so we will see where that goes). I haven't worked out my character just yet but seeing people being active is a good motivator :D

Hey there!

If you haven't been invited yet, please let me know. We will get someone on that asap, and when we get you in, please toss me a PM, so I can get you the Discord invite. Given we use Discord to stay in touch and list RP events.

Welcome to Mateus!

So I am fairly new...well actually brand spanking new to Final Fantasy RP, I was directed here by some friends. However I am an experienced RP'er and am looking for interaction! So I was wondering if this would be a good place to start?

Hey there Congession! I got your PM and sent you back a reply. Hopefully we can get you hooked up!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!  Newish player, had just saved up for a transfer to Balmung when it closed and after I read about the community on Mateus, I thought I'd give it a shot.  Did a Player Search on all of the listed names, but got no results.  I'd love an invite to the LS, and to the Discord if possible!

Kharo Buduga

Male Xaela LNC

Hello!  Newish player, had just saved up for a transfer to Balmung when it closed and after I read about the community on Mateus, I thought I'd give it a shot.  Did a Player Search on all of the listed names, but got no results.  I'd love an invite to the LS, and to the Discord if possible!

Kharo Buduga

Male Xaela LNC

If you get this in time, I will still be on Auryn Khadus for another 30 mins. Feel free to contact me and I'll get you hooked up.

Hello! I'm sorry if this is not an appropriate question, however. Some friends and I are on Balmung but we're thinking about moving our RPFC. Currently we only have ideas on what we could be, the most popular is bad guy gangster types. The question I guess I have, is would that be welcome here? I mean we can be bad guys to everyone for plot device or we can do something else, our primary goal is to help grow RP with out...."Balmung" (Too Lewd.) :blush:

Hello! I'm sorry if this is not an appropriate question, however. Some friends and I are on Balmung but we're thinking about moving our RPFC. Currently we only have ideas on what we could be, the most popular is bad guy gangster types. The question I guess I have, is would that be welcome here? I mean we can be bad guys to everyone for plot device or we can do something else, our primary goal is to help grow RP with out...."Balmung" (Too Lewd.) :blush:

I'm not on Mateus yet, but I plan to RP there, and I know for a fact that I would welcome some unsavory characters around.

Can't suggest these guys enough to all the people whose plans were suddenly dashed by Balmung closing. Though I'm a Balmung resident myself I plan to hop over and help them out as well.

I also just moved over. Having just started I wasn't really entrenched in Balmung yet, and didn't have any housing or excess money to lose. I'm in full support of helping Mateus!

While my main character is on Balmung, I can definitely make an alt to help around with the RP on Mateus. I think this is an absolute wonderful idea and want to help out any way I can.  : ) (May make an Au Ra or Hyur... not sure yet.)

Hi! I have a new RP FC on the server and have been trying to get myself and members hooked into the ls. I'll keep stalking the search queue for the names listed, but if anyone beats them to it or sees a message from Nickles Tigron, it would be great if we could get some invites to my sprouts who are starting up rp on the server.

Hi! I have a new RP FC on the server and have been trying to get myself and members hooked into the ls. I'll keep stalking the search queue for the names listed, but if anyone beats them to it or sees a message from Nickles Tigron, it would be great if we could get some invites to my sprouts who are starting up rp on the server.

Are you planning to add a page here on Hydaelyn Roleplayers for your FC? Sadly there are only 3 listed at the moment, though there are quite a few more.

We love to have you guys! We do love our antagonists <3

I am actually in charge of a Garlean spy group hiding out in Eorzean as mercenaries. I need to rework their FC page, but yes. We love em!

Hey there, I have no been on all day, but hopefully I'll be able to catch you guys or one of our members have been on. If you continue have to problems, please let me know by via PM and I'll hook you up with my discord name.

This goes with other folks as well.

Hello there!

So with the gil transfer cap having been increased, I couldn't resist transferring a bunch of alts loaded with gil, and I ended up buying the Mansion plot in LB at Ward 1 Plot 6.

I'd really like to turn this into a public RP spot. Would someone care to get a hold of me through PM or Discord here so I may ask a flurry of questions?

Thanks!

Discord: SicketySix#9477

Feel free to shoot an invite to Kenta Nakano if you see me on! Working on leveling this dude during the lull before Stormblood.

I'll let me guys with LS invites to keep an eye out for you! Some stuff came up for me today, so I am not able to actually be on like I was hoping to be.

Feel free to shoot an invite to Kenta Nakano if you see me on! Working on leveling this dude during the lull before Stormblood.

I'll let me guys with LS invites to keep an eye out for you! Some stuff came up for me today, so I am not able to actually be on like I was hoping to be.

Thanks! No rush of pressure, honestly! Just throwin my name out there for ya.

The Main Linkshell has completely full!

If you do join, you will be shuffled over to our secondary Linkshell. Should your friends in the primary Linkshell, we can add your friends to the secondary as well, but this is why we also have Discord!

So, should you join, please remember to ask for our Discord channel once in the Linkshell. We will be happy to provide! :love:

I am new to XIV as well as FF RP. Only been playing about 4 months. Only real RP experience I have is some tabletop gaming I did years ago but would love to get involved as XIV seems like a perfect atmosphere. I however will need some help, mentorship, and guidance on RP in XIV. I just transferred to Mateus last night and would love to get involved and learn if anyone is willing to help me out. IGN: Nyah Lhagri

I am new to XIV as well as FF RP.  Only been playing about 4 months.  Only real RP experience I have is some tabletop gaming I did years ago but would love to get involved as XIV seems like a perfect atmosphere.  I however will need some help, mentorship, and guidance on RP in XIV.  I just transferred to Mateus last night and would love to get involved and learn if anyone is willing to help me out.  IGN: Nyah Lhagri

Hey there! I will let my Linkshell holders know to keep an eye out for you, if you don't hear anything by the end of the day, PM and I'll try to snatch you tomorrow.