Druggy Alchemist/Doctor looking for Contacts

Hello!  

I've recently come back to the game as Fiona Cooper- I used to have a LS Network called The Kings which was a little underworld of drug people and dealers and people that did questionable things.  Been gone for about four months and looking to get into some shady dealings again.  

If anyone has anything going on where they need a night doctor, something to take the edge off, or really anything of a questionable nature for fun and not for business, I'm down to play along. 

Hit me uuuup!

Hello there.

Having kind of an addict to painkillers and stuff even if he wouldn't ever recognize it getting hurt at times simply to get high on anesthetics and surely going further and further on the drug side of things to keep going, could surely throw ye a sharp that way!

He is grumpy, moody, an overall pain in the ass if he doesn't like you (the kind that axe your door and kick your intimate parts while wearing armor...), feel free to hit me up on Simeon Sibaruse for a journey over the realm of being a masochist simply to get high in a legit fashion

If you want all natural products for all your needs then Nebula could help. All lovingly hand crafted to exact specifications and quality.

(warning products may contain actual dragon piss and not match what is on the label)

• 2 weeks later...