Gold Saucer Date

Aegir

Is it bad I was immediately reminded of this thing when I saw this? (After mentioning it would obviously be Godbert, of course)

QhgoJYsvQJk

The actual answer for my characters would be a bit more... boring? Well, probably more predictable. One's engaged and the other is actively dating someone. So they'd likely go with their significant others.

Well, if there were a choice... WoL!Corelyn would pick Haurchefant. I shipped them so, so hard. I suppose it makes the inevitable even more sad too. No one can tell me he doesn't count as a Scion. ;_;

RP!Corelyn is hard to say. She likely would opt to go by herself out of being just a difficult person as far as romance goes.

Dail'a is taken, but were he not, he'd probably go with Yda and talk about punching things.

Neilas... would probably scoff and take whoever he could just to try and pitch them off the top.

Ahahaha, those comic strips are great! I don't think I'd be able to get enough of ones like that honestly. Now in regards to the subject question, it really depends. If I was limited to just the Scions, it'd be a harder choice for me. Personally I'd pick Yda.

...However, if there wasn't a limit on NPCs, I'd gladly go on a date with the Admiral herself. Merlwyb gets a bit too much favor in my eyes as she just strikes me as the most interesting of 'em out there.