Sooooo I have an artsy idea...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mtoto wouldn't fit sloth, so I'll step down without a fight, lol. You've lived to see another day, Myal! Count your blessings! :P

I don't mind helping with the art, but I can likely only due 1 or 2 pairs. Just let me know!

excellent!!! i do believe we have pairs open, will let you know later!

and Myal it's yours!

Mtoto wouldn't fit sloth, so I'll step down without a fight, lol. You've lived to see another day, Myal! Count your blessings! :P

Meh. Whatever. *apathetic sloth*

I am joking! Counting my blessings now.

and Myal it's yours!

Thank you! Now to actually find screenshots...

K so I needs screenies from these lovely peoples so I can start my arts.

Nel

Molt

Fear

Aly (if you have any new ones)

Kerr

If you have ones that you might not be able to post, send me a pm and I'll give you my email address.

don't quote me though.

ooops couldn't resist quoting....

:lol:

I so wanted that threesome with Merri and Xene. :cry:

(kindness fits too, though)

PS: I think I've got Charity fleshed out. I may do another sketch, depending on if Myllor gives me some references in time. (otherwise I'm going off the Abai/Myllor one Abai did).

I still need references for Rhio and Kylin. (and myllor)

I so wanted that threesome with Merri and Xene. :cry:

I know! I sowwy...but maybe Deir will add you to that one anyway. no promises though.

Damn, not quick enough on the uptake.

I look forward to seeing how this project turns out!

It filled up super fast.  Maybe next time, got a few more ideas floating around in my head.

Free art project idea to anyone who wants it (seemed a good place to post since people are having sads about missing this one): A D&D-style Alignment graph. That's nine slots, for each of the classic Alignments, and another twelve if you want to include representatives of the borderlines between them.

I don't respect them as roleplaying tools, but they can be fun to think about. ;)

But if someone does run with it, start a new thread right away! No sense derailing this one beyond this post.

Was asked if there was a deadline for this project this am.  The answer to that is no.  I know many of the artists who volunteered have other projects going on at the moment and I myself can usually only devote a couple hours every night after work to art til the weekends.

Also, the alignment art sounds interesting. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Re-posting since the rollback took away some of the posts from here.

I have the Nel portion of gluttony almost done.  I am trying my hardest to finish at least one of the 6ish projects I have going right now.  But there's this evil thing that keeps me from spending all my time doing art and playing games.

Anywho: The stuffs

S40itAB.jpg

3uYg6yV.jpg

HsFtjs8.jpg

8hXHPPB.jpg

jqyRQV1.jpg

I know...that last title...was lacking something :tonberry:

goRpfAl.jpg

XMfTGgL.jpg

jEA75FT.jpg

5hvUme1.jpg

I havent forgotten!! I am just taking my time on these cause i want them to be awesome!!

So its Aysun and K'waru. I have the scene set in the rain as Rain is a since of a clean slate or purifying. As well as the two being cutesy and supportive. The definition of purity in the sense we are going for is learning and using our knowledge to overcome and make our selves better. So.. i kinda have a lot of various symbolism going on!