Sooooo I have an artsy idea...

Been bouncing around between art projects and been super busy working. >.< but I've half finished Gluttony.  I have Molt drawn and in my computer but not colored yet and i have to make his pile of sin, I will get on that either later today or soon...ish.  any who.

Esu7bWV.jpg

and Abai I love it!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5hvUme1.jpg

I havent forgotten!! I am just taking my time on these cause i want them to be awesome!!

So its Aysun and K'waru. I have the scene set in the rain as Rain is a since of a clean slate or purifying. As well as the two being cutesy and supportive. The definition of purity in the sense we are going for is learning and using our knowledge to overcome and make our selves better. So.. i kinda have a lot of various symbolism going on!

I love this so much!

She asked for it????  Are you trying to tell us something Kerr?

Not that it matters, we're just providing awesome arts for peoples.

EDIT: also a quick update...I've starting coloring Molt's props and I hope to add them to the finished piece soon as well as color The Tall One soon. Hopefully work won't be utter poopie this week and I'll feel like doing stuff when I get home.

Check out Envy. I couldn't find my freaking scanner, so it looks a bit dark. And I liked it better before I tried to color the pants, but oh well. Lesson learned.

I approve wholeheartedly. Of the drawing, not the scanner bit. Scanners are irritating.

• 1 month later...