A new person? What what?

Zaliron

Who...are you? 

My character's name is Saegar Dyster! In general I can be called Zaliron! I'm 26 years old, got 3 cats, and am just trying to meet people without having to leave home.

What's your RP resume?

I've roleplayed on WoW, SWTOR, Wildstar, GW2, as well as miscellaneous forums, and am now trying to get involved here. I have roleplayed a broad range of personalities, from a timid archer to a devoted bodyguard to a cookie-baking Sith. I love playing comedic relief characters, but I much prefer solid, more down-to-Hydaelyn roleplay, and that's what I'm going to shoot for for this character.

Any previous FF experience?

Not really. I was a Nintendo fan growing up, so I never owned a Playstation. The worlds and lore of FF games have always intrigued me though, so I'm willing to give it a shot. Please be patient with me when I make the many many lore mistakes, though I am trying to review everything!

Where are you?

I've been on the Faerie server while I got my account management figured out and to level in peace, but I've reached level 20 and feel it's about time to start dipping my toes into the RP scene. Just need to figure out which server.

Any interest besides RP?

I like raiding, have always been a big fan of it in WoW. I hear Gilgamesh is a good scene for that? Maybe? Possibly?

Anything else?

No idea, but if I ought to be answering more questions I'd be more than happy to!

Welcome to the Hydaelyn Roleplayers Coalition! You'll find that many of us here are very welcoming and accommodating to those new to Final Fantasy, especially Final Fantasy 14. If you have questions or concerns feel free to post here or send me a private message and I'll be glad to give you a hand.

One thing I would suggest is checking out the various Free Companies, Linkshells and Making Connection Threads that are on this site. Find a good group of people you can hang with, and will help enrich your experience in the game. You can also add me in game, Ryslo Suramlo and I'll be glad to give you answers to any questions you come across about the game and its very deep content.

Welcome to the Hydaelyn Roleplayers Coalition! You'll find that many of us here are very welcoming and accommodating to those new to Final Fantasy, especially Final Fantasy 14. If you have questions or concerns feel free to post here or send me a private message and I'll be glad to give you a hand.

One thing I would suggest is checking out the various Free Companies, Linkshells and Making Connection Threads that are on this site. Find a good group of people you can hang with, and will help enrich your experience in the game. You can also add me in game, Ryslo Suramlo and I'll be glad to give you answers to any questions you come across about the game and its very deep content.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! It's a bit overwhelming but I'm slowly making my way through all the different things.

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC! :thumbsup:

Right out I'll say that you'll want to be on Balmung if RP is your #1 priority. There's not really any other alternative, and that $18 fee is worth the migration. You'll open a whole lot of other doors there. 

In any case, best of luck on the hunt!

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC! :thumbsup:

Right out I'll say that you'll want to be on Balmung if RP is your #1 priority. There's not really any other alternative, and that $18 fee is worth the migration. You'll open a whole lot of other doors there. 

In any case, best of luck on the hunt!

Thank you! And after some thinking, I've made the switch to Balmung! Now to actually find those doors to open.

Hi, welcome! :cactuar: if you're looking for RP I'm always around for it! My character is Sileas Bishop online, or you can stop by our house any time (located at the goblet, ward 3, plot 58). We usually have someone hanging around there at odd hours. We also host a public tavern night there if you are interested in that sort of thing. I recommend checking out the Balmung RP event calendar for RP events to go to which you can find here, even if to just check things out!

Either way, I wish you luck in your journey. :love: