Looking for long term RP connections

[align=center]712x401http://68.media.tumblr.com/bf84489cc533210c447d6905d27ab17f/tumblr_op6sfwc3ye1vqd5ueo1_1280.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]Rosalie de Belmont [/align]

[align=center]Ishgardian | Adventurer | Scholar

[/align]

[align=left]Rosalie de Belmont, former knight of Ishgard turned adventuring musician and so much more. This woman is not afraid to delve into the deepest depths of Eorzea in the pursuit of inspiration for her songs, or indeed the pursuit of that which is unknown to her.

[/align]

Originally of Sharlayan heritage, Rosalie was adopted by a minor noble house of Ishgard following the untimely deaths of her parents. Feeling that she owed a great deal to Ishgard and her people for giving her a family and a refuge, Rosalie almost immediately enlisted in the Ishgardian military. Though it was never the path her parents would have chosen for her. Despite her penchant for academia, Rosalie was not left behind at all during training. Rather she found she excelled at archery of all things. And so began the military career of one of Ishgard's finest archers.

Rosalie was not satisfied with her life however, missing greatly the curiosity of the Sharlayan people and their endless quest for knowledge. As her mother would say "she has a wanderlust in her that cannot be sated". Thus, once the Dragonsong War came to it's end, Rosalie ventured beyond the Gates of Judgement and into the world of Eorzea. Finding her way first to Gridania and the shroud, and then further onto Limsa Lominsa and Ul'dah. Still, there are corners of the world that Rosalie has yet to discover, not that isn't wanting to.

A kind and gentle Elezen, Rosalie is easy to like but very hard to love. Past transgressions have left their scars, and made her quite the reserved individual. She is slow to trust, but when she does she trusts you with her whole heart. Her loyalty to her friends is undeniable, and she would gladly put herself inbetween them and harm. That is not to say she is without her flaws. For all her flights of fancy, Rosalie remains a very straightforward woman and often finds mind games tiring and downright confusing. She prefers to know exactly what is what, and can lose her cool when she doesn't. Rosalie is also quite uncomfortable with flirting and general affection unless she is the one initiating it, and her reactions vary from being flustered and jumbling her words, to hostility in very rare cases. Don't worry though, her heart is not one of ice and she does learn to deal with it given time. She may even reciprocate it.

[align=left]Name: Rosalie de Belmont

Race: Elezen

Clan: Duskwight/Wildwood (mixed heritage)[/align]

Common haunts; Mih Khetto's Ampitheatre, Apkallu Falls, Idyllshire, The Pillars, The Shroud (she tends to wander for hours in the shroud and can be found all over).

Likes; Learning new things, seeing new places, writing, listening to music, playing music, sweets, wine.

Dislikes; Extreme heat, liars, criminals, bitter foods, being messed about, mind games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am once again looking for a couple of contacts for Rosalie, and specifically for people who would likely go over to Doma IC'ly once Stormblood hits. Now I've already got a few plausible reasons for her to go to Doma, but nobody for her to go with which is more than a little daunting. Other than that, the standard RP contacts. I'm usually down to RP anything and everything as long as it suits my character, i.e. Criminal RP is not her schtick so it wont be happening. All races/genders/ages are welcome, though obviously being an adult myself I would ask that people are mature.

Please drop me a message on here if you're interested, or on my discord which is Swanmay#4079

Heya! Saw this pop up and figured I'd give it a read. Very glad I did! A recently created character of mine is a Samurai who is currently meandering around Eorzea, and while he's not the most sociable or approachable of characters, his travelling companion, Suzume, is a kind-hearted soul who's trying to make her way to Othard! If our characters click, maybe they could travel together, and it not, still could make for some fun RP. ^^ look for Hayate Ashikage and Suzume Kurogane in game!

One aspect of Rosalie that popped out at me was her desire to explore the unknown, particularly the bit where she's "not afraid to delve into the deepest depths." Considering that fits the fc I'm in to a t, I thought I'd do a brief plug for them. I have no idea if you're looking for a fc or not, but here goes:

Azeyma's Oath is a band of artifact hunters that plumb the depths of ancient ruins such as Amdapor and Gelmorra. They brave the ruins for any treasure left behind, study any artifacts they find, use/sell the good ones, and lock the potentially dangerous ones away from the reach of those that might covet them. We're taking all comers, but we have a particular interest in intellectuals who would want to study the artifacts. The fact that Rosalie wouldn't be afraid to roll up her sleeves and go on an expedition would be a plus, as well.

It's also worth noting that the fc has a large number of Domans in it, and we're looking to go back to Doma in SB. We've also got a few EU players and strive to make sure all our events are EU friendly, so there's that, too. If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to check out the fc's page (link in the signature).

On a more personal note, there's Kazukata. I don't see anything in particular that would draw Kazu to socialize with Rosalie, but you don't necessarily need something in common to strike up a conversation, and there's also the Doman connection. If he sounds like an interesting character (and you can read up on him in his wiki, also in my signature), then we can see where they go.

Heya! Saw this pop up and figured I'd give it a read. Very glad I did! A recently created character of mine is a Samurai who is currently meandering around Eorzea, and while he's not the most sociable or approachable of characters, his travelling companion, Suzume, is a kind-hearted soul who's trying to make her way to Othard! If our characters click, maybe they could travel together, and it not, still could make for some fun RP. ^^ look for Hayate Ashikage and Suzume Kurogane in game!

One aspect of Rosalie that popped out at me was her desire to explore the unknown, particularly the bit where she's "not afraid to delve into the deepest depths." Considering that fits the fc I'm in to a t, I thought I'd do a brief plug for them. I have no idea if you're looking for a fc or not, but here goes:

Azeyma's Oath is a band of artifact hunters that plumb the depths of ancient ruins such as Amdapor and Gelmorra. They brave the ruins for any treasure left behind, study any artifacts they find, use/sell the good ones, and lock the potentially dangerous ones away from the reach of those that might covet them. We're taking all comers, but we have a particular interest in intellectuals who would want to study the artifacts. The fact that Rosalie wouldn't be afraid to roll up her sleeves and go on an expedition would be a plus, as well.

It's also worth noting that the fc has a large number of Domans in it, and we're looking to go back to Doma in SB. We've also got a few EU players and strive to make sure all our events are EU friendly, so there's that, too. If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to check out the fc's page (link in the signature).

On a more personal note, there's Kazukata. I don't see anything in particular that would draw Kazu to socialize with Rosalie, but you don't necessarily need something in common to strike up a conversation, and there's also the Doman connection. If he sounds like an interesting character (and you can read up on him in his wiki, also in my signature), then we can see where they go.

Thank you both for your replies!

Hayate and Suzume sounds like an interesting pair, and it would be nice for Rosa to get to know about the culture before she travels over.

Azeyma's Oath similarly sounds great, but I'd like to get to know people before I think about joining an FC so I would at least have a friendly face in the crowd, so to speak. That being said, Kazukata sounds like an interesting character and if he's curious about Ishgard at all, Rosalie is probably more wecoming than your average Temple Knight. Also, Rosalie is a bard of sorts, though she prefers to sing her tales rather than recite them, and she can often be found in Gridania.

You might like to meet my Miqo'te, Maariya Genhu. While I originally started her in Ul'dah with a fitting concept there, it's my oldest character that has had most development and currently she is more Ishgardian. So there's plenty of opportunity for them to meet!

Hello! I know that Naomi and her FC will be going to Doma to help the resistance and well, get jobs, but I know you're not really looking for an FC At the moment.

Though for my character specifcally, the sharlyan thing is interesting. She's trying to figure out what she's called 'sword magic' which is basically a prototype of red magic until she can become a red mage. So if she heard Rosalie was sharlyan, Naomi would go to her for questions. Beyond that, Naomi is always up for adventure and exploring! And if Rosalie ever needs a stage to perform, Naomi is happy to provide one at her monthly bar nights! 

You can hit me up in game as N'aomi Kett or in discord as #Amanda7359.

Can't wait to talk some more!

Hello! I know that Naomi and her FC will be going to Doma to help the resistance and well, get jobs, but I know you're not really looking for an FC At the moment.

Though for my character specifcally, the sharlyan thing is interesting. She's trying to figure out what she's called 'sword magic' which is basically a prototype of red magic until she can become a red mage. So if she heard Rosalie was sharlyan, Naomi would go to her for questions. Beyond that, Naomi is always up for adventure and exploring! And if Rosalie ever needs a stage to perform, Naomi is happy to provide one at her monthly bar nights! 

You can hit me up in game as N'aomi Kett or in discord as #Amanda7359.

Can't wait to talk some more!

I've added you on Discord ^^

Hey, I guess Yid would come under just a standard RP contact, but who knows what could become of it!

But if you need someone to hang around and enjoy time with between going out and adventuring then I can hook you up! :bouncy:But it wouldn't really be out of the question to venture out together either. :tonberry:

Either way we're in the same kind of timezone so it would be nice having someone online earlier :)