Looking for Maelstrom/Limsan Roleplayers

Howdy folks!

After having her away on an extended hiatus, I've brought back one of my old mains and am currently looking for RP contacts to through her little cinnamon self at.

ABOUT THE CHARACTER!

Attached below is the wiki for her character and a bit of what she is about. A few of you may ever remember seeing her around.

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Savona_Drake

Anyways, the main contacts I am looking to make currently would be those under the Maelstrom banner. She's recently returned on a galleon and has made part in Limsa. I would like to find her a captain or commander to serve under as well as fellow soldiers.

However all contacts are greatly appreciated. Whether it's someone looking to extort her kindness, wanting to break her heart, befriend her, the list goes on. Romance is also an option but due to her past dating experience she is extremely guarded against falling in love again. Not impossible, but this will more then likely be a long haul to win her over.

I'm open for any and all types of RP including Dark/Mature/Adult given that it has a place and purpose in the story or it's fitting to the characters themselves.

If you want to know more feel free to either message me on the forums here, or give me a poke on Discord at SicketySix#9477 (discord is best option)

A LITTLE ABOUT THE PLAYER!

Single parent father of an energetic 2yr old girl. As such I can be called away at random times due to something she may need. I also work a full time job as a graphics designer and occasionally part time at a local cattle ranch.

I'm available for Discord RP, though my replies will be slower with the reasons listed above. However I prefer in-game RP and that's where I will most often be found. Sadly, I'm not accepting "discord only" contacts at this time.

ACTIVE PLAY HOURS: 9:00pm - 2:00am EST

Hope to here from you soon!

Thanks!

(Also, does anyone know who, or where, the Maelstrom FC can be located? I looked under the tabs and found nothing)

Well our FC may be of some interest in regards to trouble, as you may find swashbuckling and spell-slinging privateers there. Though all official, we will mainly be looking at the links from Limsa to the Far East and all that lies between.

If you are looking for the Maelstrom command try this thread http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12900

Well our FC may be of some interest in regards to trouble, as you may find swashbuckling and spell-slinging privateers there. Though all official, we will mainly be looking at the links from Limsa to the Far East and all that lies between.

If you are looking for the Maelstrom command try this thread http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12900

Thanks Nebs, that is indeed the one I was looking for. Weird, I thought they were an FC. Either way, thanks for the info!