T_T Why did I leave?....

Scaith

Hey there folks, I'm Scaith, the one you MAY see running around your server since I've so many alts....I WAS on Balmung, but was poached to Faerie right before the lockout, and can't get back in! So, I'm back here again, and recently made an alt on Omega for the EU region's RP community. As usual, I'm always down to chat either in well...chat, or in PM, discord, or other ways XP Feel free to hit me up!

Hey there folks, I'm Scaith, the one you MAY see running around your server since I've so many alts....I WAS on Balmung, but was poached to Faerie right before the lockout, and can't get back in! So, I'm back here again, and recently made an alt on Omega for the EU region's RP community. As usual, I'm always down to chat either in well...chat, or in PM, discord, or other ways XP Feel free to hit me up!

Aw, that sucks to get locked out of your server! Are you adjusting nicely to Faerie, at least?

I have no idea about either of those servers as I haven't been able to play the game for quite a while. :<

Not sure on this as I haven't had anyone I know try to make a character or transfer but even to get on Mateus at the moment you'd have to try during the non prime times (similar to how people were getting on Balmung for a while there).

Just as a heads up, this was just what I last heard.

heh,  thank you all for the welcome and comfort,  I may have to look at Mateus then today or tomorrow! In the meanwhile,  I'll wander here and maybe find some decent friends to chat with or make a connection...

heh,  thank you all for the welcome and comfort,  I may have to look at Mateus then today or tomorrow! In the meanwhile,  I'll wander here and maybe find some decent friends to chat with or make a connection...

I'm decent. :D