Calling all RP performers!

I definitely want to have an event like this. RPing out dancing and singing can be more difficult to make interesting, but not impossible! I'm hoping we can accomplish this~ And storytelling always seems to be popular :>

Pffftttt Woman This is easy!!! :P We do a lot of this in the Skype Chat.

I too would love to join Soliloquy as well, Im not quite sure 100% on what my character will be doing (or even the name to be fair....) but you seem like a great bunch of peeps and Abaigeal has introduced me into the skype chat nicely. So I look forward to the future events you shall do :moogle:

• 2 weeks later...

M'risha would call herself a performer and loves to stand in the spotlight, but she's actually terrible at everything she does, be it singing, dancing or playing instruments. She only has her enthousiasm to make up for it, which makes it watcheable..

-somewhat-

Count me in! :moogle:

H'okay. I'm back and settled and got my fill of beta and been through a few RP events.. I think I'm ready to talk Soliloquy now! Just as a recap, Soliloquy itself is a hub shell/organization for performers to keep in contact with each other, secure jobs and put on shows. The organization is housed in Soliloquy Tavern, which will often host the shows the shell puts on and also serves as a contact point for people wishing to hire out performers.

Now then! First thing I'd like to do is establish what sort of events/shows we want to do. Sometimes these will just constitute a few of us putting on a little song and dance at the tavern and other times it might be a full on, scheduled weeks before hand, play. Lots of stuff! So here's my list to start. Please add!

Soliloquy Events:

- Plays

- Story telling

- Concerts (short, one person, one song and/or all the way up to several person, slightly longer performances)

- Dancing (individual shows)

- Balls (full parties!)

- Fairs (another person's idea, but I'd liek to take part, if not organize one!)

On Plays:

To me, any play we might do seems like the biggest undertaking, so I'd also like suggestions on that, too. For our first play(s) I want to do one or two (or a series) of plays based on Twelve Mythos... which doesn't really exist, so it will be up to us to come up with interesting stories! I'd like for them to be very similar to greek/roman mythology in that the characters are very human and they teach a lesson of some kind. I've gotten a few messages from some would-be IC playwrights, so hit me up if this sounds like something you'd like to write!

(Another small note: Soliloquy will be a shell on Balmung.)

This sounds like something definitely for me.  J'huiz will be a bard, and loves to dance, and play.  I think it could be quite entertaining to put on some plays, or do a music night where several people take turns on stage to play songs.

I wonder if there is any way we could do circus performances?  That could be pretty entertaining too!

-J'huiz (aka Caska)

Yi'Vali is a dancer of sorts, what she does can closely be called belly dancing if a name must be given to it. She calls it fusion dancing, she used to perform for her clan during important gatherings. When she was apart of a clan...

But I digress, I would love to be apart of this. The chance to make money is always appealing to Yi'Vali.