NDA, Phase 3 Server, and More

I -know of someone*cough* who has made someone(or someones*) of every server so far, -they- have seen the RPC mingled between moogle, tonberry and coreul(was it coreul ty?) and of each server I would say -they, cough- most enjoyed -thier*cough- time on the last to be added servers. There was still enough people to get things done but they were smaller, so when it came to things like FATE and farming to craft, or just exp/questing more mobs to play with. 

In any case I didnt commit too crazy to er.. nothing cause Im not saying anything but would be willing to follow the group ^^

Hmm I don't remember what servers I rotated between, honestly, haha! But I think Tonberry and Moogle were two of them.

In any case, ALL HAIL GILGAMESH! 

tumblr_mb2fo0882r1rhwuklo1_500.jpg

Gilgamesh seemed active tho, at least I was able to roll on it. Just needed to scroll down the list? 

Running around as Nhyra, might switch character soon though since I explored Gridania in the previous phase.. >>

I can't get to it says that the servers aren't active, went to Tonberry. Tried going to Bahamut, can't make new characters there at this time. Staying on Tonberry for now.

I need to figure out what is wrong then because I cannot see the NA/EU list atm. I just closed the game so we'll see in a second.

Edit: I suppose for whatever reason my initial launch was borked and it is now working, onward to gilgamesh :I

Wheeeee, I FINALLY got the beta invite... applied months ago to the first phases but ofc didn't get invite before the 3rd one where all old players got it, lol.

But I finally got it installed today and just watched the opening movie and now playing with character creation ♥

My opening movie subtitles and sounds were so much ahead my video, so I am afraid I need to update my pc before the end of August...damn.. I don't have money for that! -__-

But soon when I get character created I'll see better how well my pc can handle the current game... Wish me luck!

And hope to see you all in game later this year! I don't know yet which server I'm going to now.