[BAL/MAT] Nerds in need of love

Hey all! As I'm new here (Both to the RPC and RPing ingame) I felt I'd toss up the people I have and see if anyone may be interested in meeting and RPing with these nerds I have. So uh... Lets get right into it! I have mostly swapped my attention to Mateus but I do have some lasting Balmung precense.

Miqo'te - Street Preformer and Thief - Balmung - No FC

A playful rogue of an entertainer who works to seduce and manipulate people to spend their money on him so he doesn't have to actually be responsible. A dishonered Nuhn(sp?) who has turned to preformance, and has a penchanct for flirting and smart assery. Avoids commited labor and work, and is keen on forgetting most people as he doesn't believe they will commit to remembering him either, a fan of the passing faces in the crowd ideal. He focuses heavilly on a deep backstory lead to the sad current times he has to live in, and tries to avoid combat. Does want to go out on adventures but doesn't trust himself to make it from A to B due to his... Vices and habits.

Open to: Romance, Friendship, Enemies, drama, and potentially CAN be brought into a permenant guild or workplace with story progression.

Miqo'te/Roe Halfbreed - Socially Akward Mercenarry - Mateus - No FC

https://tinyurl.com/Kvhah

This boy actually has a profile, so I'll just leave that here~

Update: Non-shamefully in search of lovely mature/older/milf women to make plots with the his man. Not necessarily Shiloh things but open to some ideas. Just been enjoying weird plots with him having to interact with someone actually closer to his age.

Open to: romance, less innocent companionship, friendship, enemies, drama, Free companies/Work

Hyur - Street Fortune Teller and Trash MAge - Mateus - No FC
       Charming, witty, really just here to get you to spend money on false luck items and buy into his antics so you don't really quesiton who he is or where he came from. A man who will tell you fortunes that you may or may not come to find are true, but also will find a way to peddle his wares that are more fraud than anything so he can lazilly live his life without responsibility. A man dressed in pure rags with little care about the future, it seems.

Open to: Romance, Friendship, Enemies, drama, and permenant work if it pays him for a meal.

Edited by Vhah

Welcome to RPC and RP!   It's refreshing to see another Matues player use this site.  There's a good number of merc FCs on Mateus.   Biggest difference between them is probably alignment choice.  Although most of them are only active in Discord :(

Best of wishes to you and all of your characters on both servers.:D

Welcome! Good luck finding some rps you've got some great looking characters.

I have a scholar (who's my main) on Mateus that likes learning things about others, places, asking 21 questions and can be a firecracker despite her size, but if you can get past that it could be a fun interaction.

Posting from my phone, beware of odd typos and such!

Like those above me have already said, you've got a great cast going on! My in-game hours are usually what keep me from doing much in-game RP with folks. I'm MST and mostly active late-late at night, therefore do most of my RP over on Discord, but if we ever get a chance it'd be fun to do something sometime on Balmung! I've got two characters but I get the feeling it's Khaz who'd I'd refer to in this case. Here's a link to his wiki in case you're interested!

Best of luck to you, and happy writing!

Edited by Bishido
Wiki link!

It chose not to let me know I had updates xD Damnit forum.

On 3/28/2018 at 1:21 AM, maoilmhin said:

Welcome to RPC and RP!   It's refreshing to see another Matues player use this site.  There's a good number of merc FCs on Mateus.   Biggest difference between them is probably alignment choice.  Although most of them are only active in Discord :(

Best of wishes to you and all of your characters on both servers.:D

Thank you so much! I tend to not really lean toward full on evil, my worst being my Au'ra who is more like chaotic neutral lol

On 3/28/2018 at 1:59 AM, Hushicorn said:

Welcome! Good luck finding some rps you've got some great looking characters.

I have a scholar (who's my main) on Mateus that likes learning things about others, places, asking 21 questions and can be a firecracker despite her size, but if you can get past that it could be a fun interaction.

You have my interest :o

On 3/28/2018 at 5:09 AM, Bishido said:

Posting from my phone, beware of odd typos and such!

Like those above me have already said, you've got a great cast going on! My in-game hours are usually what keep me from doing much in-game RP with folks. I'm MST and mostly active late-late at night, therefore do most of my RP over on Discord, but if we ever get a chance it'd be fun to do something sometime on Balmung! I've got two characters but I get the feeling it's Khaz who'd I'd refer to in this case. Here's a link to his wiki in case you're interested!

Best of luck to you, and happy writing!

My hours are literally just whenver I wanna log on. I sadly have that freedom of a 24-hour play schedule xD I glanced Khaz over as best I could for the moment, and I feel of my two Bal chars the Miqo'te would be easier for Khaz to meet, but I mean he's welcome to my doctor too!

On 3/30/2018 at 7:34 AM, Vhah said:

You have my interest :o

Awesome, I am on usually in the later hours due to work. If you'd like I can DM you my info and we could set up a meeting for some interaction. :D

Hey there!
If you are looking for your mercenary to join an Adventure Guild type FC, you may want to look into the Midnight Envoy. We focus on the whole adventure stick, along with some other stories as well. We tend to be more Medium/Heavy RP focused, but we don't enforce everyone to be 24/7 RPers, since Game Content is what "pays" the bills.

If this is something you like to know more about, feel free to PM me!

Sorry on delayed replies. Came down REALLLLYYYY bad sick, and I'm just now getting active again. I'm pending re-upping my sub due to hospital costs so it'll be a minute before I'm with you guys ingameagain ^^;

On 4/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, Koti Nexus said:

Hey there!
If you are looking for your mercenary to join an Adventure Guild type FC, you may want to look into the Midnight Envoy. We focus on the whole adventure stick, along with some other stories as well. We tend to be more Medium/Heavy RP focused, but we don't enforce everyone to be 24/7 RPers, since Game Content is what "pays" the bills.

If this is something you like to know more about, feel free to PM me!

I will most definately give it a look! And thats fine, I don't expect people to always be in character either, though I have had some Duties that turned into pure RP which was hilarious, lol.

I'm rather new to RP over FFXIV also, though not to RP in general - I'd love to start up any roleplays with you if you're ever interested!! I'm online at various times as my schedule is usually all over the place. I have a Discord though if you ever want it to plan a meeting! I'm over on the Mateus server for the time being as I've never been able to get my foot in the door of Balmung. (I'm also currently in the process of slow lvling which is always soul sucking)

My character is the daughter of a pirate and a current runaway! She aspires to become a Scholar and White Mage, wanting to be a healer more than anything. She's incredibly inquisitive and always wants to engage with her surroundings - curiosity killed the cat has certainly never registered with her. She's naive to the simpler things in life due to having been sheltered and finds 'everyday' topics to be the most exciting. However, more tense things and violence phase her less due to growing up around pirates.

I'm sorry to hear that you got really sick also! I hope you're recovering well...! :'0

Main profile has been updated as one of my boys has received a profile and race overhaul that will be going into effect once I get my sub back in the coming weeks!

On 4/6/2018 at 2:12 PM, KimikoYumi said:

I'm rather new to RP over FFXIV also, though not to RP in general - I'd love to start up any roleplays with you if you're ever interested!! I'm online at various times as my schedule is usually all over the place. I have a Discord though if you ever want it to plan a meeting! I'm over on the Mateus server for the time being as I've never been able to get my foot in the door of Balmung. (I'm also currently in the process of slow lvling which is always soul sucking)

My character is the daughter of a pirate and a current runaway! She aspires to become a Scholar and White Mage, wanting to be a healer more than anything. She's incredibly inquisitive and always wants to engage with her surroundings - curiosity killed the cat has certainly never registered with her. She's naive to the simpler things in life due to having been sheltered and finds 'everyday' topics to be the most exciting. However, more tense things and violence phase her less due to growing up around pirates.

I'm sorry to hear that you got really sick also! I hope you're recovering well...! :'0

Sorry on the delay! It didn't boop me that you replied. I'd love to work out something with you if the interest still holds since I did change my boy up since my original post. Just toss me a PM and I'll throw my discord your way. And thank you for the well wishes! I am out of the hospital but still recovering slowly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a long, internetless move, I am back again and this post is once more valid. Still open to FCs as well. Mostly on Mateus now which I'll edit into the main post.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Sarakitteh said:

paws at K'vhah

He seemed to get on well with Y'khurah/Kuro so I'm actually looking forward to seeing how that goes!

Kuro was fun! I'm glad we got to roleplay :)

I'd certainly be down for giving a go with your Balmung character.  My toon Tori Nebuko is a dark-skinned hyur who was sold to a woman who ran an organized crime group out of a bar front.  Without giving story away, she's moved on and is a very different person these ways with a strong seating within Keeper culture and clan shamanism.  Her morally grey self would do very well with having someone else around who is all about flirtation and wise-cracks.  It'd compliment Tori nicely and I could see them being good friends.

Either hit me up in-game if I'm on or poke me here or discord:  Dryce#0337

• 1 month later...

Posting to say I’m activr again after having to battle with internet for months. Still looking for connections mostly for K’Vhah as I’ve kind of all but abandoned Balmung now just due to some real bad Walkup luck.

also open to Free Companies still.

Hello, hello! I never know what to say when I reply to posts like these, other than more polite variants of "LOVE ME." :P

I am here to offer you love my character Yuriko! I have a profile for her, though please ignore all typos. I tried to catch them all but I swear I find more each time. Anyway! She's kind of a goofy nerd at her core, but literally sucks at emotes. Constantly. She mostly emulates what she sees without truly understanding, and then often gets into trouble because of it. She asks all kinds of questions, is honest to a fault, and is always down to learn. We can go more into the details if you so decide you wanna RP with her. She's kind of a weirdo but she's fun. You can message me on here, or in-game. I'm mostly on at night (PST), but I can be found on Discord, too, if you have that.