096fa06d4c1da664917ad64bd73171d9.jpg

THE COURT OF MIRACLES.

Good evening and welcome to my thread, as the title may suggest, I am recruiting for my LS "The Court of Miracles"

To start this off, The Court is not an FC, I decided to keep it as  LS so that people don't feel compelled to leave current FCs or such if they are interested in The Court and it's easier to deal with in my opinion. That said, if enough people join it and enough want it to be an FC I would be willing to start saving up for a house.

Now that that's settled, let me tell you about about what the court is, Black Market Dealers, We are called the Court of Miracles because we can get our hands on just about anything (Crafters are very welcome) we fence items for people who may not know how to play with the MB and take a small cut from the proceeds. Rp wise The Court is treated as a Mafia type family, both IC and OOC I will expect members to be respectful to one another and to deal with any arguments in an adult manner. 

Dark themes and Mature content are a given, so please be aware that Murder and Violence will spring up, however, we are not an EVIL LS, we are mobsters, everything boils down to Money.

I expect loyalty, I will not ask anyone to act against their FC unless that FC wants to do an event regarding the LS (Mob wars are always fun) I would prefer people to be loyal to the LS but if things move a certain way that you don't like and we can't come to an agreement or real life is getting in the way, there will be no hard feelings, so long as you communicate with me you will always have a spot in The Court.

If you are interested in joining catch me in game on my Main Character Rokuro Sato or in Discord at Rokuro Sato#0901 and feel free to ask questions if you are still unsure or want some more clarification.

Until then.

Edited by Rokuro Sato