Misericorde

Shuck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You gents have caught my interest, at the very least. I plan on reading over those two short stories in full over dinner, and would be happy to have a chat about the group in general, either in game or through Skype. Looking to slowly get back into some creative writing and see how much farther I can push Riken's bizarre adventures, while I keep pressing through HW content. Cheers mates.

-Riken

You gents have caught my interest, at the very least. I plan on reading over those two short stories in full over dinner, and would be happy to have a chat about the group in general, either in game or through Skype. Looking to slowly get back into some creative writing and see how much farther I can push Riken's bizarre adventures, while I keep pressing through HW content. Cheers mates.

-Riken

Word. Hit us up whenever.

Gotta run errands before I read those four short stories, but color me very intrigued! I have an Auri Thaumaturge waiting to be transferred into Balmung in a day or so whose backstory I'm working on and will be looking for a group to RP with. New to FFXIV RP though so still pinning down whatever lore-bits I can actually find clear info on. 

Anywhoo will message as soon as I get on the right server! :chocobo:

Gotta run errands before I read those four short stories, but color me very intrigued! I have an Auri Thaumaturge waiting to be transferred into Balmung in a day or so whose backstory I'm working on and will be looking for a group to RP with. New to FFXIV RP though so still pinning down whatever lore-bits I can actually find clear info on. 

Anywhoo will message as soon as I get on the right server! :chocobo:

Baller. Hit me up whenever convenient.

I wanted to ask since Free Company was listed as dualistic - do you have a LS for else-affiliated persons?  (Myself and a couple friends are avid adventuring RPers, but we have our own little vanity FC set up that I don't want to leave if possible.)  Thanks!

We do. Hit us up when you see us in-game. Or, keep a watch on your inbox here. Just about to send out some contact info to the interested parties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gonna bump this really quick. We're back. Don't take the info up top as written in stone right now though. We're still setting up shop again, so it'll be a bit, but we will probably be looking to recruit soon.

At very least, in the immediate future, we'll be casually attending some RP events, and you'll see us around.

We're back! That's what I'm trying to say. Look for us.

• 2 weeks later...