Hello from Jenova!

Ori here, been trying to get into the rp scene and hoping to find more Jenova rpers or anyone to rp with. 

I've been rping for about 15 years now, mostly on forums and very recently got into rping on mmos. I started on WoW and moved to FFXIV a year ago.

I rp a lot in my free time though quite a bit of my time is taken up by raiding with my static. I love to create new stories with people and developing Orianna. I myself recently got out of college for game design and art, and spend a lot of my freetime working on art pieces or playing games.

Here's a little bit about my character;

Orianna Chant is a Miqote Seeker of the Sun who was born in Doma but moved to Ul'dah during the Garlean oppression, she was adopted by a merchant family who was friends with her parents. She grew up better than most in Ul'dah and always had a talent with magic that she was able to expand upon in the great city. Eventually she moved out back to the east but her adopted families ties keep her traveling back and forth on business. She currently is starting up the Golden Arcanum; A group for mages that is being developed icly.