~<(^-^<) (>^-^)>~

Hello, hello! It's nice to meet you all! Ignore my account name; call me Luna~ ♡ Here's a little bit about myself to make this a slightly substantial introduction!

• I'm a late twenty-something who aspires to be a better writer, singer, and cook.
  • Scorpio born in the year of the dragon. Got hit by a double whammy, oof!
  • Been playing MMOs for longer than I'd like to admit. Started back with Trickster Online, but really got invested thanks to Ragnarok Online.
  • Self-proclaimed addict to Korean dramas. Seriously, it's like a drug to me at this point, and I don't want to be cured.
  • Shipper trash. Won't lie about that. I blame being a romantic at heart c': Pairings make me happy.
  • As for role playing, it feels like I've done it all my life at this point. It's comfortable, like an old friend. Both game-based and forum-based are my specialties.
  • Support roles are my preference in games. I'm learning the basics of it in FFXIV, but so far Conjurer makes me super happy.
  • I don't let gender, sexuality, religion, or politics color my view of a person OOCly, and if you want me to view you only as your character, that's fine!

Since I'm painfully new to FFXIV in general, it'll most likely be awhile before I'm fully comfortable with diving into the RP world and all that. I've got some people helping me go through the beginning stuff on my main charrie and I can't help but squeal every time I see something new, shiny, or pretty, so it is going a bit slower because of that. (I'm the kind of girl who will stop and just giggle happily over the world around me, I'm sorry TwT)

I'm looking forward to meeting people and hopefully find a new group to chill with sometime! Here's to many future adventures in Mateus!

Hope you enjoy yer time here and learning all the new stuffs. :P I myself am fairly new to the game as well, but seeing as yer on Mateus, if you ever see an Alwyn, feel free ta say high. ^^

Happy Playin'. :)

On 5/7/2018 at 7:36 AM, Cimeni said:

I can't help but squeal every time I see something new, shiny, or pretty, so it is going a bit slower because of that. (I'm the kind of girl who will stop and just giggle happily over the world around me, I'm sorry TwT)

Oh, I totally understand. There's lots of fun stuff out there, especially when you're new to the game.  If cross paths with a Tregarde you can feel safe adventuring with me, I'm rarely in a rush. Or RP, that's good too. Heck, sometimes can do both at the same time!

On 5/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, Cimeni said:

Hello, hello! It's nice to meet you all! Ignore my account name; call me Luna~ ♡ Here's a little bit about myself to make this a slightly substantial introduction!

• I'm a late twenty-something who aspires to be a better writer, singer, and cook.
  • Scorpio born in the year of the dragon. Got hit by a double whammy, oof!
  • Been playing MMOs for longer than I'd like to admit. Started back with Trickster Online, but really got invested thanks to Ragnarok Online.
  • Self-proclaimed addict to Korean dramas. Seriously, it's like a drug to me at this point, and I don't want to be cured.
  • Shipper trash. Won't lie about that. I blame being a romantic at heart c': Pairings make me happy.
  • As for role playing, it feels like I've done it all my life at this point. It's comfortable, like an old friend. Both game-based and forum-based are my specialties.
  • Support roles are my preference in games. I'm learning the basics of it in FFXIV, but so far Conjurer makes me super happy.
  • I don't let gender, sexuality, religion, or politics color my view of a person OOCly, and if you want me to view you only as your character, that's fine!

Since I'm painfully new to FFXIV in general, it'll most likely be awhile before I'm fully comfortable with diving into the RP world and all that. I've got some people helping me go through the beginning stuff on my main charrie and I can't help but squeal every time I see something new, shiny, or pretty, so it is going a bit slower because of that. (I'm the kind of girl who will stop and just giggle happily over the world around me, I'm sorry TwT)

I'm looking forward to meeting people and hopefully find a new group to chill with sometime! Here's to many future adventures in Mateus!

oi luna it's a powell /ethan / tourian \o

bit surreal this

Edited by Kieron Lohengrin

Powell! It's been ages ;----; I'll have to hit you up for partying when I'm... not... failing everything. *coughs*

Darn, too bad you're on Balmung (where all the other cool people are). Maybe one day I'll get there.