[Mateus] looking for a longterm friends and partner :D

Hello everyone! I'm currently seeking for a longterm rp partner for one of two of my wonderful cat girls :) You can take your pick both have their own unique lifestyles and ways of life of course and backgrounds. Instead of boring you here and going on I made it a little easier and I have their pages which I will have here as well so you can check out and see which one you like best. 

First one up is Eywa Nailothian - https://charahub.com/character/1255617/Eywa-Nailothian/public/
Second one up is Fyr O'Rahatia - https://charahub.com/character/1200583/Fyr-O-Rahatia/public/

My roleplaying times are a pretty much open until the 18th of May. Then I start work again, and I unfortunately  work nights which means I will be free Wednesdays and Thursdays anytime, and the best times to get a hold of me. Discord is also a wonderful way to get in touch too at anytime, which my discord is Fyr#8706 :3 please feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in roleplaying with either of these two lovely ladies. 

Do I have any rules? Well of course! 
1. Have fun and be creative!
2. No power playing or god modding. 
3. No mary or gary sue characters of course be yourself :)
4. Please do Not TaLk LiKe DiS or L33t speek or txt speak. 
5. that's all I can think of- Oh I have no limits since I like to keep things open and creative however if you have any limits PLEASE let me know and I will respect them completely. 

Would love to be your discord rp partner as sadly am on the Jenova server ^^

Let me know if thats cool with you and I'll shoot you a friend request on discord

9 hours ago, Jesi said:

Would love to be your discord rp partner as sadly am on the Jenova server ^^

Let me know if thats cool with you and I'll shoot you a friend request on discord

Man i need to get more active on Discord then if I can RP on there. In game is getting hard as my olaytimes are not ideal sadly.

Awesome sorry I've been busy with doc apts and getting some stuff set up in real life 😧 But I'm glad you guys have all responded and I would love to meet up with all of you! As for a discord rp partner sure!!! I wouldn't mind that I can work with that as well and you can go ahead and shoot me a message anytime :D 
also bumping the thread :D