RPC Surpases 100GB of data

Hello! Our webserver's storage has reached a new milestone. (And actually got full).

I'm working to expand the storage now, but until then, uploads to the site may cause an error. This thread will be updated when the maintenance is complete.

17 minutes ago, Lydia Lightfoot said:

Is the server now having an existential crisis due to feeling empty inside?

hopefully not! i did adjust some caching settings and there was a minor update to the forum software. Some search indexes are being rebuilt due to that.

Were the FC pages affected by this? Our custom homepage is gone and it switched to the standard- I noticed this happened with Teatime's page as well.

I went into the manage options to change the home page settings for "The Lily Garden" but there is no longer a home page option to select.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

36 minutes ago, Saya Igarashi said:

Were the FC pages affected by this? Our custom homepage is gone and it switched to the standard- I noticed this happened with Teatime's page as well.

I went into the manage options to change the home page settings for "The Lily Garden" but there is no longer a home page option to select.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

They shouldn't have been from the things done today, but the IPS 4.3 update a little while back might've been the culprit. (We updated to 4.3 a few weeks ago, but I also applied a minor fix to it today).

The plugin we use to expand the clubs feature released an update recently and I just applied that. They should be showing up again!

1 hour ago, Unnamed Mercenary said:

They shouldn't have been from the things done today, but the IPS 4.3 update a little while back might've been the culprit. (We updated to 4.3 a few weeks ago, but I also applied a minor fix to it today).

The plugin we use to expand the clubs feature released an update recently and I just applied that. They should be showing up again!

Thanks so much for the quick fix and reply! It's all working again! 👍

In an effort to speed up some site performance, I had enabled a setting to cache some information differently, which turned out to break ArrowChat, which powers the chatbar on the bottom. I've since reverted this change and chat should be working. Apologies for the outage!