Looking for new connections...

Returning player looking for connections for deep character roleplaying.

Currently I have no roleplay connections here and would like to develop friendships and intellectual rivals to talk with for long periods. 

I do not have extensive lore knowledge but I can learn. 

I currently have a character but willing to start a new job to accommodate a role as a apprentice or squire. I am flexible to be written into any current story. Since new characters on Mateus is not allowed, I can re-customize my character. She is currently a young Au'ra arcanist.

Hiya Draco!

I've seen a number of others who've posted from Mateus looking for connections - have you tried reaching out to them?

I'm on Balmung so I can't speak as to the state of things over there from personal experience, but I've heard RP's going strong on Mateus, so I'm sure there's some good opportunities!

Feel free to contact me sometime if you want to get some RP going. I play a relic hunting adventurer, so he's always up for talking lore-esque stuff or whatever else. I run a FC, but I'm not one to throw it at everyone since everyone has their tastes. We can always bring you into our LS so you have some more RP contacts and whatnot. Anyway, I'm Rook#5193 on Discord, and Garrison Rooker in game if you'd like to set something up.