RPC Post Editor

Hello!

I've been working on solving the issue where the editor fails to load and think I might've gotten it.

I'm looking for feedback if anyone is still encountering moments where they try to reply to a thread or post a new one and the editor fails to load. (If you could let me know your OS/browser and/or handheld device when it happens, that would be splendid!) This is even more important if a refresh does not get the editor to load.

As always, if you'd prefer to not reply directly in this thread, you can always send me a PM or make a post in the feedback forum!

I've run into this issue quite a lot when I try to clic on the quick reply and instead of giving me the edit text pad, it gives me that thing where it's asking for a file upload. I can't get access to the normal text edition unless I reload the page and try again, sometimes several times for no reason.

No idea if it's just me or a real issue? I'm using chrome.

( screenshot attached below )

2018-05-17 17_00_52-Window.png

1 hour ago, Valence said:

I've run into this issue quite a lot when I try to clic on the quick reply and instead of giving me the edit text pad, it gives me that thing where it's asking for a file upload. I can't get access to the normal text edition unless I reload the page and try again, sometimes several times for no reason.

No idea if it's just me or a real issue? I'm using chrome.

( screenshot attached below )

2018-05-17 17_00_52-Window.png

It's an ongoing issue that Franz is working on resolving, it's affecting a lot of people. Thankfully the immediate workaround is as easy as reloading the page, pain in the butt as that may be. :D