Birth Name - Tamafune Ueyonabaru

Chosen Name - Draco Giraffa

Female / Au Ra / Raen / Early 30s

Follower of Azim

She is a mouseish looking Au Ra about average height and a thin build, with blond and ginger hair, orange eyes, with large forward white horns and scales. She is quiet and unremarkable even with her unique hairstyle that she typically runs her fingers through when she is nervous. She appears younger than she is because of her lack of nourishment all of her life.

Skills - Basic survival skills, cooking, cleaning, mending, hiding, slight of hand.

Strengths - Will to Survive, Wisdom, Cautious, Hearing, Polite, Civilized.

Flaws - Shy, Anxious, Introvert.

Origins -

Orphaned shortly after birth. Raised in a group home in Doma, run by Garleans, where compassion never existed, even amongst the others living there. She become slave labor for one of the empires projects, mostly as a servant that would move from household to household because of her strange and some may call it unattractive look.

When Zenos raized the city, she took the opportunity of the chaos to escape, with food and drink for a long journey on her own. She followed a trail of other refugees that also fled at the same time.

Confused, she slowly migrated with the others. When she needed to, she worked for food and a place to sleep over the travel to Ul'dah. Minimal schooling and no sense of future for herself. She dedicated her efforts to survive in Eorzea day to day. Now the gil of her last job is dwindling to nothing, and she has no idea where to look next for work. She gets desperate...

(Hopes - I would like Draco to grow from her bubble and expand her knowledge, profession, and personality from this bio. Which would require extensive roleplay. If you are interested in helping or having her help your character, just find me in game anytime.)

Playstyle Amount of RP: Heavy

Views on RP combat and injuries: Terrible at PvP. Roleplaying combat, good.

Views on IC romance: Possible, but one would have to work on it.

Views on non-romantic RP: Anything goes! Spontaneity is welcome! I work best in text rather than voice. I like to delve into character building roleplay and more intense scenes.

Views on lore: Too much not learned. I have yet to understand, which is why I am playing unknowledgeable for now.

Contact and Availability

Country: USA Timezone: CST (Weekdays Mornings or Late Nights, EU availability)

Contact info: Mateus Discord @Draco Giraffa or PM here.

dracog.png

Edited by Draco Giraffa