Greetings!  I am a notorious altaholic of both Balmung and Mateus.  This is my generic hub listing of preferences for anyone who has come across me and may be curious.  

If you're interested in copying this template, contact me. 😃

Key

❤️ please please please!

✔️ yes!

✖️ no...

❓ maybe?

Role Play Basics
Locations

I am comfortable doing:

• ❤️ Say / Emotes      
  • ❓ Tell / Whisper      
  • ✔️ Party / Group Chat     
  • ✔️ Linkshell     
  • ✖️ Forums     
  • ✔️ Discord 
              (Only with friends and established characters)   
Participants

I am comfortable with:

• ✔️ One on one role plays      
  • ❤️ Up to three people      
  • ❤️ Up to four people     
  • ❓ A full party! (4-8 people)     
  • ❓ As big as possible! 
               I like public events okay but large crowds can take a lot out of me.   
Post Length

I usually write about:

• ❓ One sentence      
  • ✔️ Two to four sentences      
  • ❤️ One or two paragraphs     
  • ✔️ More than five paragraphs     
  • ❓A few pages worth     
    I tend to write what feels appropriate at the time be it very detailed descriptions that take several paragraphs to convey or short "dialogue" responses.  I also tend to write less in larger groups in order to keep things relevant.  Very long (multi-page) posts are limited to novellas or scene-setting posts when GMing.
Partner Post Length

I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:

• ✔️ One sentence      
  • ❤️ Two to four sentences      
  • ❤️ One or two paragraphs     
  • ✔️ More than five paragraphs     
  • ✔️ A few pages worth     
    I am not an 'elitist' when it comes to my play partners. While I prefer para-rp I will roleplay with anyone! I don't find style to be a limiter of creativity. I like both people who engage in rapid back and forth and slower, more detailed para styles.  At the end of the day I just want to play and have everyone have fun!
Role-play Requests

I like getting requests from:

• ✔️ Anyone and everyone at any time!      
  • ❤️ From friends and acquaintances      
  • ❤️ When I ask for role-plays     
  • ✖️ From friends only     
    I love walk-up RP! If you see me around with the RP tag on feel free to approach even if I'm with others.  If our characters are established please poke me for more I find it to be the greatest form of flattery to be asked for role-play. I may not always be able to drop what I'm doing to play but I am always open to being approached.
Romantic Relationships
Shipping

I am comfortable shipping my characters:

• ✔️ Never      
  • ❓ Our characters know each other deeply      
  • ❤️ Our characters know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the roleplayer     
  • ✖️ At the first sign of flighting!     
  • ❓ Only if the role-player and I plan it     
  • ❤️ It depends on the character     
    We don't need to ship our characters romantically to have them form a deep bond. I love having long-term friendships more than relationships. Due to issues in the past with players blurring the IC/OOC line I usually won't romantically bond my characters to another without trusting the player.  Romance RP is not a driver for me. If it happens at all, I prefer it to be the frosting on an action/adventure cake.
If you want to ship with my character
  • ✖️ Talk to me about it from the start      
  • ✔️ Talk to me about it once our characters know each other      
  • ✔️ Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other     
  • ✔️ Talk to me about it when they finally decide they want to go beyond hugging     
    Feel free to talk to me about it OOC after our characters have an established report but please understand I will always stay true to the character's personality and motivations. It may require significant time and investment to change their views (if ever).
Speed

When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:

• ✖️ Love at first sight!      
  • ❓ Fast, but not super fast      
  • ✔️ Happens in about three months     
  • ✔️ Slow and steady wins the race     
  • ✔️ Slugs know what's up!     
  • ❤️ My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen     
    Each character I play has their own individual views of romance and sexuality.  From the emotionally unavailable widow to the hopeless romantic maid the pacing is very character specific.  As a general OOC rule I tend to not agree to a ship until at least a month.  
Smut

When my characters get intimate, I prefer:

• ❓ To skip the act entirely      
  • ✔️ To write the build up, but skip the act      
  • ❤️ To write the act only if it is very special, but otherwise skip it     
  • ❓ To write the act all the way through     
    I enjoy explicit content but it needs to have context and purpose. When it impacts the character dynamics, has plot reason or provides development I love to play it out. Off-screen fading is always an option. I'm also okay with skipping it and just "agreeing" that it happened.
Dramatics
Violence

When it comes to conflict and violent situations, I am comfortable with:

• ❓ No conflict at all      
  • ✔️ I'm fine with verbal arguements      
  • ✔️ Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face     
  • ✔️ Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling     
  • ✔️ Violence, such as stabbings, incapacitating injury     
  • ✔️ Torture     
  • ✔️ Rape     
  • ✖️ Maiming, causing permanent injury     
  • ❓ Death, character death     
    I absolutely adore conflict in role-play as long as it makes sense and is not conflict without reason or purpose.  Violence should be executed with motivation ( even if that motivation is 'I hate you' ).  I am fine with all levels of conflict and violence but elements that will permanently impact my character need to be discussed first (e.g. losing a limb, eye, death).  I am fine with character death as part of a plot or as a consequence as long as it's discussed first.
If you're going to do something violent
  • ✖️ Don't do it at all      
  • ✔️ Talk to me about it first      
  • ❤️ Surprise me!     
    If the stabbing fits, make it bleed.  Unless it's on my questionable list, then talk to me first.
Themes

I am comfortable doing:

• ✔️ Slice of Life      
  • ✔️ Action - Adventure      
  • ❤️ Criminal / Dark     
  • ✔️ Political     
  • ❓ Horror      
  • ✖️ Adult      
    I will play almost anything that's fitting for my characters and I love engaging in a variety. My favorite are mature themes with a lot of subterfuge, lies and betrayal. 'Horror' themes depend on the actual subject matter (I'm not a fan of 'I'm secretly a voidsent' plots but voidhunting plots are fun).  I do not like plots that are centered around smut.
Power Level

When it comes to the power level I prefer to play at:

• ❤️ Everyman, no special powers or importance. Close to the real world      
  • ❤️ Protagonist, above-average with some special powers      
  • ❓ Hero, special and unique, capable of awesome feats occasionally     
  • ✖️ Legendary, much like the Warrior of Light my feats of power are legendary. It would take an army to stop me.     
    I usually play flawed characters that have to find unique ways to survive (or thrive) in the world they live in. I prefer my character's power increases slowly over time with lots of Real Play time working on their problems and nothing ever comes easy for them. They are the characters that while they might have rare shining moments of heroics usually need others to conquer large enemies.  They are the Unnamed Soldier of the MSQ or at best the insignificant Quest Giver playing out their small part of the greater world.
Edited by Evaleigh
Added a lot of descriptions