Knights of the Twelve (Inactive)

Amadeus

This certainly looks like the kind of adventure that I am seeking this time around in the game! 

I am browsing the website as I type, designing the background and persona of the character I plan to introduce.

Hoping to meet some of you soon!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support everyone.  I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that the group doesn't turn into a clique, so we can RP with all of you great people :thumbsup:

Cliques are bad for sure. But I hope we can become a tight knit group of friends that are there for each other but yet are welcoming to others as well .

I'm really excited for this. Are you guys on skype?

You should consider making a skype chat room for your recruitment that happens for characters that did not go through with the time skip. I'm not much for forums and such, I'm bad at keeping up with them.

I'd like to join by meeting your characters and discussing things ICly, as I think Myllor would be a perfect fit, but I don't want to have to wait for specific time frames, like when the beta is up, or for the official start of 2.0. lol

I'm really excited for this. Are you guys on skype?

You should consider making a skype chat room for your recruitment that happens for characters that did not go through with the time skip. I'm not much for forums and such, I'm bad at keeping up with them.

I'd like to join by meeting your characters and discussing things ICly, as I think Myllor would be a perfect fit, but I don't want to have to wait for specific time frames, like when the beta is up, or for the official start of 2.0. lol

I have a skype account. I cannot RP with you using the voice chat, b/c I am currentlyRPing the opposite gender, and that would totally kill the immersion for me (and my falsetto voice needs a lot of work) But I'd RP using the messaging system.

I think I can speak for both me and Myllor when I say that I think voice chat RP is...weird. lol. I definitely couldn't RP by voice, being a male playing a female and all, lol.

I think what Myllor was getting at was more along the lines of text based RP in a chat room to mimic the real time response you'd typically find in-game.

I think I can speak for both me and Myllor when I say that I think voice chat RP is...weird. lol. I definitely couldn't RP by voice, being a male playing a female and all, lol.

I think what Myllor was getting at was more along the lines of text based RP in a chat room to mimic the real time response you'd typically find in-game.

I have no problem setting this up - it might be a good idea however to do planned 'Skype events' so that everyone who wants to join has a chance to :)

I love the idea I this and I can't wait to see you guys in action. Sadly, Kerr is, uh, wanted for murder. So that whole not killing people thing... somewhat of a problem for this guy.

We don't have a no-killing policy.  We just encourage peaceful solutions whenever possible.

I love the idea I this and I can't wait to see you guys in action. Sadly, Kerr is, uh, wanted for murder. So that whole not killing people thing... somewhat of a problem for this guy.

We don't have a no-killing policy.  We just encourage peaceful solutions whenever possible.

That's good! But even as much as I like the idea, Kerr is still... ify on what 'peaceful solutions' might look like. Anything short of megaflare, he might justify. xD Still! Maybe he can work with someone some time as a 'consultant'. Or I'd even be interested in perhaps having someone from the order persue that warrant for his arrest or some such. Toto can cuff him anytime~

Hahaha Kerr. Totally accurate~

But yeah, Mtoto knows what I'm referring to. I enjoy voice chats as a means to hang out OOCly, (And I can't MMO without one) but voice rp is not what I was getting at. lol

Just a real time skype chatroom that we can rp in with appropriately timed reactions.

Events sound awesome, and it's just very convenient. I am 'Mark.Fernandez999' on skype, feel free to add me!

This sounds fun, so far there's been 2 link shells / FC's that have piqued my interest and this is definitely one of the two.  I think Mikki could fit in quite well here.

A quick question for you tho. My toon will likely end up being primarily a WHM healer type, tho I do intend to roll into paladin and bard at some point as well. My question is that if she's a WHM / Conj type will she end up being a warden? She's not exactly a scholarly type, more the get out there and do heroic things to vanquish the bad guys in the name of *insert deity of choice here* She's hot headed, tempermental and likely a huge pain in the ass...so I think she'd fit in well with the Crusaders...

This sounds fun, so far there's been 2 link shells / FC's that have piqued my interest and this is definitely one of the two.  I think Mikki could fit in quite well here.

A quick question for you tho.  My toon will likely end up being primarily a WHM healer type, tho I do intend to roll into paladin and bard at some point as well.  My question is that if she's a WHM / Conj type will she end up being a warden?  She's not exactly a scholarly type, more the get out there and do heroic things to vanquish the bad guys in the name of *insert deity of choice here*  She's hot headed, tempermental and likely a huge pain in the ass...so I think she'd fit in well with the Crusaders...

A very good question!  The divisions are structured based on personality type.  If you a rough and tumble ass kicking, name taking, sumabitch, we'd make you a Crusader.  If you're nicer than a box of kittens sitting on a pile of freshly laundered towels, you'd be a warden.

Just doing some rp linkshell research. Are most of the members game icrpers? I do like to do forum rp as well (as this is what i have done before :P)  But i can adapt either way.  Thanks in advance for any answers ^^b

I'm unfamiliar with the term "icrpers".  In character roleplayers?  Do you mean heavy Rper's by that?

Greetings Aldeus ::bows::

To simplify my question is most the the rp for this linkshell in game,  or do you incorporate forum rp as well? (interactive not just posting personal stories and adventures)

Thank you for your quick response ::smiles warmly::

Greetings Aldeus ::bows::

To simplify my question is most the the rp for this linkshell in game,  or do you incorporate forum rp as well? (interactive not just posting personal stories and adventures)

Thank you for your quick response ::smiles warmly::

**coughs, mimicking Aldeus' light, reedy voice** " we have a ton of forum rp ^^ especially now while we're waiting for game launch. Do check us out!"

I think, if I may, the answer you're looking for is that we do both.  We have forum RP as well as in game RP and from what I've experienced it mixes in with each other into a big fun RP soup.  I suspect right now the forum RP is a light with activity mostly because we have no other choice.

Once the game launches I'd wager most of our stuff is in game.