Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ended kind of abruptly, (or I guess it moved going by the pics? It was like, super-packed, then everyone was gone!) but all in all, I had a good time.

I didn't really know anyone there, but I still got to try out some RP with a couple of folks who hung out by the bar, and they were great!

Hopefully, I can make the next one too.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

We're in the progress of planning for next weekend's event already, and I have a few ideas stored up in my head so far. Managed to get a lot of experience from running this first event, so hopefully the next one will flow even smoother.

I know next time I'll be making an OOC linkpearl strictly for the event. Hand that out in case people get separated and/or lost, miss what's going on, or need a raise because they got whacked on the head one too many times~

No set day yet, but it will most likely be Saturday again. Possibly Sunday if that works out for more people. We'll get a vibe for that later this week.

This is of course assuming that the next test is this following weekend. Once they open up the servers and keep them online for extended periods of time, we'll probably also be hosting multiple Blue Skies events over the course of the week(s), and the public will be invited to those as well!

I'm sad I missed this, but there was a GW2 RP event for the guild I'm in there that was scheduled before this was. =(

I might end up missing next week's too if it's on Saturday, because we're going to see fireworks with the family that night. =(