Looking for someone to integrate a runaway Viera into Eorzean society~

Viera is coming and I'm looking for someone to teach her how to be an upstanding citizen!

Personality traits:
-impulsive, aggressive, prideful, ignorant
+determined, playful
---
She's a young Rava Viera, who impulsively left her Wood in order to explore the world outside. After months of travelling and stowing away in carriages, the girl has found herself in The Black Shroud. Naturally drawn to it's setting, she's taken refuge near Bentbranch Meadows, near the Guardian Tree. In order to eat, she's been stealing Puhsana fruits and Krakka roots from the Chocobo stalls, causing the farmers and Chocobo trainers much stress.
---
RP hook:
A note is posted on the Ebony Stalls market board in Old Gridania
Need assistance catching an evasive fruit and vegetable thief! We have been plagued by this pest for more than 8 suns, now and the Chocobos cannot be put at ease! Will pay gil! If interested, please speak with Rimilde at the Chocobo stall in Bentbranch Meadows.

(I suppose a secondary hook would be if your character just ran into her, but she is very evasive and most likely will not be seen out, during the day. )
---
She doesn't have a name yet (since i have no clue what the naming conventions are. I am leaning towards Velelu, atm) but I've doodled an idea of what I want her to look like, once they're officially released into the game. She is definitely a character to me, already~

This is clearly a "teacher/student" type rp dynamic. "Velelu" has no idea what Eorzea is like, as far as customs and what's expected of her, as she's completely fresh. She isn't even familiar with the other races. This is not a "one and done" RP. Once their relationship is established, she will most likely want to cling to your character at every waking second if able, until she's able to confidently interact on her own.

Send a DM if interested! We can even RP their meeting in discord, that way their relationship is established before hand. Booplesnoot#7762 is my discord

viera concept.png

10 hours ago, Huckebein said:

Whelp,  looks like we're on the same server and around the same area as well. If you like maybe we can get something started soon. I won't be able to play online right now but I can do discord or forum if you want to go that route.

send you a request on discord!