New To The Whole Shebang

JiaoMkII

Hey everyone! So I'm not that new to FF14 (off and on since Heavensward) but I am 100% new to roleplaying. My wife got me interested in the glamour game not too long ago and one thing lead to another so here I am. I'm an old WoW refugee and big on adventuring but I haven't roleplayed in a very, very, very long time. I'm hoping I can find some resources on how to properly do it or someone I can talk to.

I'm on Jenova and am 100% ready and willing to learn this side of the game, it looks really cool!

Edited by JiaoMkII

Welcome! If you have any questions about how to get started or where to look for rp on jenova please don't be afraid to ask! I am also from jenova and there are quite a few of us running around and have fun together.

6 hours ago, Orianna Chant said:

Welcome! If you have any questions about how to get started or where to look for rp on jenova please don't be afraid to ask! I am also from jenova and there are quite a few of us running around and have fun together.

I'm 100% new to roleplaying but I am very excited to start trying. I would love to know where to get started because right now I'm just kind of stumbling around and can't find much on my own.

😀