Very New and Very Nervous (Jenova & Mateus)

Hello, I'm not 100% sure how a really proper introduction goes but I'm giving this a shot.

I'm God Snack and don't mind being called Snack or Red. This is my first time trying to do something like this but I really want it to work. Since starting FFXIV i've loved the lore and the world and my dumb character that gets to run around and just mess it all up.

I'm hoping I can make good friends here and find new rp partners for my latest obsession, also really hoping I make too much of a fool of myself.

• My first MMORPG was Tera and while I do still enjoy the game FFXIV has taken a big art of my life and time, I've not played any other Final Fantasy game up until now and since getting XIV i've started trying Zodiac Age since that just came out
  • I've been solo 1 on 1 rp's and large group based ones for almost 10 years now and will admit I have a lot more comfort in 1 on 1. I will admit I would prefer to rp off game and on a website like this or better through discord but I would not cmpletely turn down an rp over that
  • My main Character that I've semi worked up a bckstory for is Apollo Brynhildr, a Astrologian who can't help but fight like a front line DPS idiot and loves to just mess up a Primal for fun in his off hours (I think I've fantasia'd him like 3 times already and right now his in game body is a female au'ra because Vierra will be female only and when I spend money on costume and cosmetics I'd rather 'he' already be able to wear them. No matter his in game look he will always be male though, since the creators have confirmed there ARE male vierra, they just will not be showing up in any scenes)
  • Not gonna lie, I pretty much googled FFXIC oc template and it blessedly led me to this site, I really hope this works for me and I can make new connections and friends
  • I am a medium to heavy roleplayer, at most given times I have 2-3 rp's continuing on daily, mainly in discord since group sights have kind of made me nervous, I will r anything from light fluff to heavy smut and violence but if it involves a pairing it's always 100% Homosexual, i'm sorry if that bothers anyone in any way
  • In my real life I am going on 26, I don't want to hide my age and have it be a surprise for younger rpers, I work at a local gas station in the morning hours so from 6 am to 3-4 i'm offline and cannot respond. I tend to be online every night unless im on a trip out of town or spending the night out, i do try to give my rp partners heads up for this so they don't think i'm flaking

I'm not sure what else to put, feel free to respond here or anything, I would love some feedback and suggestions for getting started. I am part of a free company already and do not plan to join any new ones 

Also my refs of my main character will be slightly older screenshots of when he was an Elezen and as of right now that is his base look until the vierra are playable and I can officially edit some things, for the most part his traits are always, tan, pinkish hair, gold/ember eyes, facial scars. I do like to draw so even with his in game look coming up to a change I'll make a fully official pic of him soon

My discord is God-Snack #8544 feel free to add me but please let me know your user name and that you are adding me from this site

44 minutes ago, Kirakira said:

Welcome to the RPC! Don’t be nervous! We don’t bite.. that hard, anyway~

Well if biting is all I have to worry about I'll be fine here with my idiot oc's and their dumb misadventures, thank you