Newbie looking for RP buddies! xD :0

Hiya! My name's Jess, and I'm a newbie to FFXIV - just started playing a few days ago! I've been leveling and exploring and familiarizing myself, and I'm loving it so far. I come from a WoW background where I briefly RPed on one of the RP servers there (spent most of my time doing Mythic+ and raiding!). I see FFXIV has dedicated RP servers, too; however, I made my character in Diabolos, and I intend to stay there - at least on my main. In any case, I have been RPing online in all different capacities for the last 20 years, and I'm hoping to get my feet wet in the FF RP community. I figure what better way to do that than make some new friends! If you're at all interested in showing a newbie the ropes and/or cooking up some RP, I would LOVE to chat! Looking forward to hearing from whoever is out there. :D

Thank you! I've met a few awesome people in the RP community but hoping to meet some others and get some story lines going! I have an idea of who my character is/her background, etc. now, so I should be all set. :D

Welcome! Sadly my character IC can't be in the places where you'd likely be RPing (avoiding spoilers...basically in the 3rd expansion zones), but perhaps someday :) Feel free to friend me in-game and give me a poke if you ever need help with content or have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a Diabolos resident looking to start breaking into roleplaying. I've been in the game for a little over a month now but haven't quite made it into HW. Just joined the community here today and am hoping to find others in the world interested in forming a group of some kind. Still not sure how the community really does this but learning is part of the excitement.