-rolls in bringing waffles-

Greetings! Let's just say the quarantine got me bored out of my mind. My friends jumped ship on FF14 the past weeks so i got curious.

Then one of my long-time friends informed me that there was an RP scene in FF14. Of course, that baited me in for sure. Since the trial was free, I might as well.

So, well, I got a levle 50 Ninja and I'm progressing through the story. But I'm definitely itching to try the RP scene in here.

I haven't played MMORPG's for a long while. But I admit, I do enjoy the gameplay. Though the main quests are a slog. Urgh.

I am not new to roleplaying. I have roleplayed for years on various platforms. However, this is the first time for me to try an MMORPG as a platform for roleplaying. It sounds promising.

So I googled stuff. I found discord but timezones have been sucky for me. So I went and looked for a site, and here I am.

I am a fairly medium to heavy roleplayer. I play DnD with my friends when we get the chance. I also have been deciding most of the in-game stuff to revolve around my character. Sometime it causes me some delays but that's my own fault.

So I am from UTC+8 and I work from home. I am hoping that the quarantine doesn't extend but if it does, then at least I have something I can do.

The character I am playing as is also an OC from a long time back. I made him in 2009. I worked on a way to fit him in the FF14 verse. Fairly easy given who and what he is but anyway.

Please treat me well. -bows-

I did make his carrd if you're interested.

Edited by Asinine Rymme

Greetings and welcome to the RPC website @Asinine Rymme 😊

We all feel your pain when it comes to the main quests of A Realm Reborn. ^ ^ Square/Enix are even going to reduce the quest count a bit to help smooth things out. It's worth it if you keep at it though, the main quest progression improves vastly from the first expansion onward! 

I hope you enjoy RPing in FFXIV and I also hope you and your friends can resume RPing together irl before long. 

And thanks for the waffles! :3  

Edited by Moon Type