Vetran roleplayer, new player.

Lolaf

Hello everyone! I'm Lolaf, no main character as of yet since I'm still pretty new to the game. I've been roleplaying in some way or another for nearly 2 decades now, including other MMOs so I'm more or less familiar with the format. I'm still learning the lore and feeling my way around the game and what I want to play but I'd love to start making connections or poking about FCs and formulating some ideas so figured I'd introduce myself. 

I'm currently mostly on Balmung but I am hoping to be able to get onto Mateus as well. 

Welcome to the RP scene! If you haven't found out already, your character on Balmung can travel freely to Mateus using the big Aetheryte in one of the capital cities.

I'm on Mateus as well, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime, or just want some gameplay suggestions / lore expo in general :D 

Welcome to FFXIV! Yes, thankfully now there's World-visits, so you can connect with players on the data server! If you need any help in-game or a healer through content, hit me up!