• vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Rerenima Papanima

Hello there! While my main couldn't really fit the bill of hired hands (though an alt might), I'd be happy to RP sometime, especially if Rerenima would ever be in need of an information brokering or private investigations, or even just some business RP! On that note, go-getters who aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty sounds perfect for Teatime! If you're still in the market for an FC, you're welcome to check us out!

Edited by Faye
7 hours ago, Faye said:

Hello there! While my main couldn't really fit the bill of hired hands (though an alt might), I'd be happy to RP sometime, especially if Rerenima would ever be in need of an information brokering or private investigations, or even just some business RP! On that note, go-getters who aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty sounds perfect for Teatime! If you're still in the market for an FC, you're welcome to check us out!

Heyo! Editing this as I actually did just find an FC last night! In the meantime always happy to chat business with someone. Or anything, really. He's a pretty sociable dude!

• vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Lalafell seeking adventure!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Lalafellin seeking adventure!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Lalafell seeking adventure!
  • vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Lalafells seeking adventure!
  • vindoodles changed the title to [Crystal] Lalafell seeking friends!

I'm pretty much a newbie myself too - I only played a bit seriously for a short time forever ago, and now that i'm back..... barely remember anything!

but i have at least been writing for 10 or so years now. it would just be in game ffxiv specific rp etiquette i would need to brush up on, if you wouldn't

mind me adjusting too much uwu 

Tsukiyotake is a sort of soft, sort of awkward, stiff, slightly stoic Raen Au'ra gradually working her way to saving up to move her family into a city more 
exciting and with way more opportunities than the mountain crevices they live in back home, through selling her family's own family remedies which 
their generation has been improving over the generations. Tsukiyotake may or may not have been the last fresh mind needed to really drive the potency

of such tonics & salves into miracle - esque - territory. 

i wouldn't mind if Tsukiyotake got roped into some shady business by mistake in some shape or form either. 🤠

shes no nonsense enough, but she's also spent most of her life in mountains only surrounded by her own tribe for the most part... city vibes are still something
she's learning, hehe.