Hello Comrades

Hey there! I'm new to RPing on FFXIV I found this site through a Reddit post and decided to create an account to meet like-minded people. I have RPed outside of FF like in DnD so I am familiar with some concepts but am eager to learn more. I come from Australia but I play on Leviathan because I have friends there however they are not the RP type which is why I have been looking to make more friends in general in the community.

The Display Name I use here is that of my character Efleion Berrendow, which is actually a name I use many places. It is a name I came up with for DnD one time and has stuck as my common name for characters because I doubt anyone else would be using it. My Character is an Elezen and the job I play as of right now is Dragoon as I am still fairly new to the game and it's just what I took as my starting job.

I've always been keen on RP things in general, I've known people in WOW who RP things as simple as going on a beach picnic with friends all the way to long campaigns and honestly it all sounds awesome. I hope to be heavily RP outside of my raiding FC and would love to try and stay permanently IC in-game if I can outside of doing PUB and my FC content.

I'm willing to learn and experience pretty much everything the RPing holds within it and Hope to all talk more later on!

-Efleion

Edited by Efleion Berrendow

Hello Efleion! You sound as eager as I am to get into FFXIV RP! I have to say, I envy the fact that you've found a raiding FC; I'm not finding any FCs on Balmung that focus on raiding and RP. I'm still looking, but I think this combination is few and far between. 

In any case, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hey everyone! sorry for the late reply, been super busy with life but thank you!

22 hours ago, Crises said:

Hello Efleion! You sound as eager as I am to get into FFXIV RP! I have to say, I envy the fact that you've found a raiding FC; I'm not finding any FCs on Balmung that focus on raiding and RP. I'm still looking, but I think this combination is few and far between. 

In any case, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

I sure have been super lucky, the F/C is run by (and has a lot of my) friends so they are super relaxed about me being new, I still need an RP guild though haha. Hoping to find one soon, maybe if I get through the game and into it enough I'll make my own, I know that the Crystal data-centre are technically the most RP friendly but it would be cool to use the same character for both

16 hours ago, Dadani Dani said:

Hey Elfeion, I'm not on Leviathan but welcome to FFXIV RP :)

that's ok! it's nice to meet new people into RP :D

On 8/17/2020 at 7:32 AM, Faye said:

Hello there, Elfeion, welcome! :D

why thank you! ^_^