Seeking RP partner(s)!

Hello! I am seeking Roleplay Partners for my character on Discord, below is a summary of Ayako and my Discord! 

Name: Ayako Nanase 

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual 

Race and Clan: Au Ra, Raen 

Birthplace: Sui-no-Sato, The Ruby Sea 

Personality: Sweet, Compassionate and Introverted. 

Backstory/History: Born in the undersea village of Sui-no-Sato to a family of known pearl farmers, Ayako realized at a young age that her family business wouldn’t suit her needs, so she would occasionally sneak to the seas surface to explore the places she had only ever heard of. 

At some point during her little adventures, she encountered a stray Xaela of the steppes and from then on, the pair explored what they could. Though on a night like any other, the pair had boarded a trading vessel and bid Othard their farewells as they left.

In the current day, her companion has long passed, and she has been exploring Eorzea ever since.  

Plots: I am open to most, but the ones I’d like to have for Ayako herself is exploring and finding her place in Eorzea ^^

I genuinely have never roleplayed with anyone in the community as of yet, so please go easy on me (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

I mainly roleplay on Discord due to my wacky playing schedule but if you see me in game on Jenova don’t be afraid to say hi or ask to interact! 

Discord@ : #isaboo0472

C54E4A15-005C-4996-B591-52B54356B218.jpeg

Edited by RaenRain