LF a RP Server That Doesn't Lock Up Like the More Populated Servers

LF a RP Server That Doesn't Lock Up Like the More Populated Servers to build my Free Company that can be easily accessable to ether new or returning ffxiv players. atm i'm on Cystal (Mateus Server)

Honestly I see new players/characters on even Balmung pretty frequently now? But I recommend anything else on the Crystal Data Center. Coeurl seems to have a fair amount of RP, and some on Goblin and Zalera. Just remember a less populated server means there will probably less RPers there to pull from.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Faye said:

Honestly I see new players/characters on even Balmung pretty frequently now? But I recommend anything else on the Crystal Data Center. Coeurl seems to have a fair amount of RP, and some on Goblin and Zalera. Just remember a less populated server means there will probably less RPers there to pull from.

yeah sounds about right, why i was aiming high if that makese any sense going from balmung being no1 and down the list

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/worldstatus/ is a good tool to keep an eye on.  It's usually good to pick  preferred server for ones to draw in new players.  

After Balmung and Mateus if you're looking for density, just by events on the calendar I'd look at Coeurl, Goblin, Malboro, then Zalera  

3 hours ago, Erah'sae said:

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/worldstatus/ is a good tool to keep an eye on.  It's usually good to pick  preferred server for ones to draw in new players.  

After Balmung and Mateus if you're looking for density, just by events on the calendar I'd look at Coeurl, Goblin, Malboro, then Zalera  

ok thanks

On 3/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, Faye said:

But yeah tbh i mite try Balmung so when i can i'll move there

• 2 months later...