Hrothgars in Sharlayan?

Would it be feasible to believe that there may be some Hrothgars in Sharlayan?  It's clear that Sharlayan is home to Hyur, Miqote, Roegadyn, and Lalafell as being born there (or at least as close as to be considered their only home) as well as the Elezen.  But would we expect to see Hrothgar there?  

There's only so much we know about Sharlayan so far, but they seem more interested in someone's intelligence and credentials than their race. I don't see any reason why some Hrothgar couldn't have ventured there.

Fair enough, vis a vis the Sharlayan reception of Hrothgar.  I was thinking more along the lines of Hrothgar immigration to Sharlayan.  What do we know about the Hrothgar diaspora?  I'm trying to put together a Hrothgar character backstory, specifically how he landed in La Noscea at the outset of his Eorzean adventure... and was thinking that a Sharlayan route (ie, North-Western exodus) may be a rational travel route.  Now this is getting to the post I intend to make on the character backstory forum, so without going too in depth into that. any eastern exodus seems like an Ul'dah receiving port would be the natural launch... all this is to say I'm trying to find a natural reason my Hrothgar exodusing from Bozja//Dalamasca would end up in La Noscea first rather than Thanalan.