Another WoW refugee introduction

Hey guys, just came to FFXIV on Balmung for RP, after 14 years of WoW RP on and off, on Argent Dawn. Been on FFXIV for about a week and I feel like a teenager discovering his first MMO again!

My guild has moved over too for the most part and will be getting into RP so I figured I'd introduce myself when I found this place.

• MMORPG background - I've RP'ed since I was a wee lad, in TBC WoW and onwards. Played all the way till Shadowlands, except during a couple expansions where I was on ESO and SWTOR still RP'ing. I normally lead guilds and will do so here eventually.
  • RP experience - Experienced DM in all MMOs I've played, not really into tabletop as my RP life is a secret from my real life irl. Can't imagine playing an MMO and not RP'ing!
  • Character ideas/info - Totally stumped on this and I imagine my character will develop once I understand the lore more and finish the story and a couple xpacs. No rush for it just now!
  • How did you learn about the coalition? - Frantic Google-ing
  • What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? - Heavy. I'm super into RP and generally try to be 'IC' or at least IC adjacent at all times when I play.
  • Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? - Grumpy, Scottish, extroverted Archer and martial artist