AZ (Epsilon Vaincrebornes, Balmung)

I. Basic Info

• Primary character: Epsilon Vaincrebornes (Balmung)
  • Secondary characters: Tanz Granjaa (Balmung), Shell Shock (Balmung), others (Balmung and Mateus)
  • Linkshells: none
  • Primary RP linkshell: none

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I'm something of a mixed bag; I am always in character until someone else isn't, but the kind of roleplay I'm looking for is social interaction: like-minded conversation with other Disciples, talking about current events and how they impact the adventurer's life in Eorzea and beyond.  I'm interested in deep immersion, but of the ale, bread, and cheese kind rather than the apocalyptic events kind.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I try to keep my violence aimed exclusively at NPCs.  If a conflict between one of my characters and yours ever rises to combat, I'd prefer to write it out.

• Views on IC romance: I'm not looking, but if it occurs organically, that's part of the adventuring life, too.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I'm generally of the view that PCs are welcome to be a Warrior of Light, but not the Warrior of Light.  If you care enough to disagree, that's cool, maybe we shouldn't hang out.

• Views on lore: I try to stay within the bounds of canon, but I do consider that canon to include the entirety of the Final Fantasy series, as the designers of the game seem to.  Epsilon (and a lot of other folks) own a replica of a flying car manufactured in Lucis.  My style is to avoid cognitive dissonance whenever possible, and it is easier to accept that all the white mages running around are actually white mages, or that the First is accessible to anyone with the aether to spend, than it is to cling to quest text and deny in-game reality.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm always IC in public channels, and I tend to assume /whispers are also IC unless they are explicitly not.  I happily adapt to a linkshell or FC's preference in their channels.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: dmz2112#4205 at Discord
Edited by arcanum.zero
  • arcanum.zero changed the title to AZ (Epsilon Vaincrebornes, Balmung)