Once there was a massive dork . . .(That's me)

Hi! Just thought I'd make a little post here introducing myself heheh.. I've been wanting to get into roleplay, especially since I came up with a idea for my character! (She actually used to be on the Malboro server, but I decided to switch her over to Balmung.) But yeah, this seems like a really nice community, and I'm happy to meet you all! :D

Here's a little pic of my character:

2CQI1kz.jpg?1

(P.S. Her name is Juniper Rosenburg. I mostly play as her on Balmung now, in case you wanna hang out in-game btw!)

Looking forward to meeting you all! :moogle:

Hello! On my main page all I saw was "Once there was a massive..." and I'm like what...? A massive what!? So i had to click >.>. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad tendency : P. But anyway, welcome! Been around the neighborhood for very long?

Hello! On my main page all I saw was "Once there was a massive..." and I'm like what...? A massive what!? So i had to click >.>. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad tendency : P. But anyway, welcome! Been around the neighborhood for very long?

I blame Gerik for that.

But anyroad, welcome aboard! Hopefully I'll bump into you once I -actually- get on Balmung. ^^

Not really, tbh. I was just looking up Final Fantasy 14 ARR rp on google, and I found this site, and I thought "Oh, this looks nice!" so I just kinda signed up! But no, I haven't really poked around much, so I should probably do that haha

Hi there and welcome to the RPC. As what Xenedra said, I too thought "A massive.... what?" LOL What a way to catch attention. You'll find all you need here to help you get into the roleplay you want. I suggest you check out the wiki section. It has a handy little place where you can create and store you characters details, history and other information to help you and other players make the best of times. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Plenty of people hoping over their own feet to help ya out. :3

I blame Gerik for that.

But anyroad, welcome aboard! Hopefully I'll bump into you once I -actually- get on Balmung. ^^

Thanks! The community on here seems really nice so far haha

I hope we can party up or something some time!

Hi there and welcome to the RPC. As what Xenedra said, I too thought "A massive.... what?" LOL What a way to catch attention. You'll find all you need here to help you get into the roleplay you want. I suggest you check out the wiki section. It has a handy little place where you can create and store you characters details, history and other information to help you and other players make the best of times. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Plenty of people hoping over their own feet to help ya out. :3

Will do!! Haha guess I gathered a bit more attention than I expected :P But yeah, Thanks a bunch for the advice!

Your character looks like she could be X'Sato's relative, what with the black and red hair. Anywho, welcome aboard. Hope to see you in game.

Heh, that's kind of funny.. Thanks! I hope to see you too!! :D

Am I the only one who got stuck reading endless forum debates over the definition of "dork" because of this thread's title? Anywho (I will not be converted to anyroad!) welcome aboard. Oh, and keep your eyes open for a guy who likes to leave pie. Don't let anyone steal it.

Am I the only one who got stuck reading endless forum debates over the definition of "dork" because of this thread's title? Anywho (I will not be converted to anyroad!) welcome aboard. Oh, and keep your eyes open for a guy who likes to leave pie. Don't let anyone steal it.

Hah, the "dork" thing is actually this little inside joke between me and a friend. (Not that anyone here would understand what it is though whoops..) Well, anyway, thanks!! :moogle:

Fellow dork... WELCOME! I hope you have a fantastic time here with everybody (AND ME)! :)

I'm still laughing at the "massive" reactions here, xD. I now see Xenedra in a new light, >_>.